Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following Grimes and Elon semi-separating, a possible gap in Elon's heart has opened up.
MacKenzie Scott anyone?
1632735313778.png

What would Besos have to say about that!

Following Grimes and Elon semi-separating, a possible gap in Elon's heart has opened up.
MacKenzie Scott anyone?
View attachment 714828
What would Besos have to say about that!
According to MacKenzie Scott - Wikipedia, she is off the market. ;)

"After her divorce from Jeff Bezos, Mackenzie Bezos changed her name to Mackenzie Scott, with the surname derived from her middle name.[2]
Scott is married to high school chemistry teacher Dan Jewett. The marriage was revealed in Jewett's Giving Pledge letter posted on March 6, 2021."

According to MacKenzie Scott - Wikipedia, she is off the market. ;)

"After her divorce from Jeff Bezos, Mackenzie Bezos changed her name to Mackenzie Scott, with the surname derived from her middle name.[2]
Scott is married to high school chemistry teacher Dan Jewett. The marriage was revealed in Jewett's Giving Pledge letter posted on March 6, 2021."

Even if she weren't married, she's older than Musk, so no chance he'd consider her. He likes them young. Grimes is already 33 so divorce should be imminent.

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
Reactions: abasile
tesla is in 'profit mode' right now. deny all claims they can, dont give out loaners, dont make enough parts to keep on the shelf.

hell, a responsible ceo would have started building more factories and dealt with the lack of service centers, TOTAL lack of customer facing support.

I think elon cares more about that rocket crap (which does not interest me at all and seems more a distraction and money-eating than anything else).

imagine if all the space money was put into the car business. just imagine it. how much better sales, service, and even manufacturing would be!

priorities. he's just all over the damned place.
ok first you are wrong

• Disagree
Reactions: FlatSix911
God save the Queen... ;)

48728511-10056053-image-m-82_1633323526852.jpg
I always wondered how someone so rational and logical like Musk could stay with an esoteric artist like Grimes.

I have nothing against this but after true love one life settles and you have to raise kids and take the best rational decisions, if one goes with their feeling and guts instead of the physics way of rational things. There would always be a clash of ideas, no?

Reactions: Electroman
I always wondered how someone so rational and logical like Musk could stay with an esoteric artist like Grimes.

I have nothing against this but after true love one life settles and you have to raise kids and take the best rational decisions, if one goes with their feeling and guts instead of the physics way of rational things. There would always be a clash of ideas, no?
A classic case of high IQ and low EQ... not uncommon in the genius classification. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.