Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon's Bromance with Cheeto Jesus

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I keep telling people that we're now officially living in the prequel to "Idiocracy"...

I don't care if anyone finds my nomenclature "Cheeto Jesus" offensive. Furthermore, I don't care if it alienates voters either... If calling the President Cheeto Jesus makes you want to vote for him in spite, you aren't a very bright person to begin with...

Given what we've seen from him to date, it's going to be a very damaging and destructive however long he's allowed to be President... If you support Cheeto Jesus, then you're either morally defective or willfully ignorant...

Jeff

I keep telling people that we're now officially living in the prequel to "Idiocracy"...
No. This is much worse. Only 9 days in. I have no idea where the bottom is. I think people are oblivious to the danger here, whether they are supporters or they are not. I can't see how anyone that understands the basic structure of our government and frailty of democracy doesn't see what's happening.

I don't care if anyone finds my nomenclature "Cheeto Jesus" offensive. Furthermore, I don't care if it alienates voters either... If calling the President Cheeto Jesus makes you want to vote for him in spite, you aren't a very bright person to begin with...

Given what we've seen from him to date, it's going to be a very damaging and destructive however long he's allowed to be President... If you support Cheeto Jesus, then you're either morally defective or willfully ignorant...

Jeff

Comic relief desperately needed.

15048241_219060688529459_8279339144316977152_n.jpg

Not sure if the thread title is more offensive to Cheetos or Jesus....

Just wait until they find out that Elon doesn't eat organic free-range tofu for all 3 meals. There will be havoc!!!

LOL :)

I don't see the point in canceling a reservation over this, I now better understand his goals and motives... As much as I despise what's going on, and specifically the people who are involved in this, we're teetering towards an all out us vs them conflict which has no happy ending.

Jeff

Reactions: Grendal
Reactions: bhzmark
I do not get the link with Trump part, he is trying to clue in a clueless person about the future. Elon is very smart and I really believe he knows what he is doing and better to have someone like him advising the president than most of the advisors he has in his cabinet.

The article has a typo in the title. It should read: "Person cancels Tesla order over Elon Musk's link with Trump."

LOL :)

I don't see the point in canceling a reservation over this, I now better understand his goals and motives... As much as I despise what's going on, and specifically the people who are involved in this, we're teetering towards an all out us vs them conflict which has no happy ending.

I think it's also Musk just looking at the bigger picture. Which is worse: endangering Tesla, and the devastating effect that could have on the planet, or cooperating with the scumbag-in-chief for what will hopefully be just a year or two before he finally does something so completely psycho even his republican sycophants disown him and is kicked the hell out of government? His choice is clear I guess. :D

• Funny
  • Disagree
Reactions: JRP3 and kort677

Jeff

All you can do is name call and make yourself look stupid.

Reactions: James Anders
We all do, for some reason you're attempting to defend an individual who is obviously an unbalanced megalomaniac and clearly unfit to lead the most powerful nation on earth. Most people can see that now, even many of his previous supporters.

MSNBC or CNN hasn't given you guys new content yet? I thought you have moved on to calling him Hitler?

As expected, the people who stand to lose the most financial wise from open boarders are causing trouble. This will pass eventually just like a crying baby eventually gets tired and goes to sleep.