Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon's Bromance with Cheeto Jesus

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As expected, the people who stand to lose the most financial wise from open boarders are causing trouble. This will pass eventually just like a crying baby eventually gets tired and goes to sleep.

Yeah well, that's you. You just don't know it. Your fears and anxieties have been easily directed towards a false enemy by a fascist. Hey look jingly shiny thing!!!

Who are the ones starting things on fire and damaging property again?

This is going as well as I imagined.

Don't worry about protesters, worry about what's actually true. The only way open borders and trade was affecting you was by preserving Pax Americana for the last 70 years. Your jobs were already going to automation and the safety of you and your family is highly under threat from a health condition or a road accident, by literally factors of a million+ over some refugee.

All humans are born with an innate xenophobia, easily exploited by fascism. It sure sounds good that all your problems come from people that look different or talk different or think different. Where else could a job go except to those evil foreigners?

Last edited:
This is going as well as I imagined.

Don't worry about protesters, worry about what's actually true. The only way open borders and trade was affecting you was by preserving Pax Americana for the last 70 years. Your jobs were already going to automation and the safety of you and your family is highly under threat from a health condition or a road accident, by literally factors of a million+ over some refugee.

All humans are born with an innate xenophobia, easily exploited by fascism. It sure sounds good that all your problems come from people that look different or talk different or think different. Where else could a job go except to those evil foreigners?

Fortunately, many in this country haven't given up yet. Call us whatever you want but we aren't going nowhere.

Fortunately, many in this country haven't given up yet. Call us whatever you want but we aren't going nowhere.
upload_2017-2-4_1-16-24.png

As expected, the people who stand to lose the most financial wise from open boarders are causing trouble.

Nice "open boarders" straw man you built there.

But really, who cares about the real victims of the unconstitutional executive order...

Trump Order Separates Badly Burned Iraqi Child From Family

Right? It's all about money and not human lives being victimized by the stroke of a pen by the most inept person (and administration) to ever hold that office... :rolleyes:

This will pass eventually just like a crying baby eventually gets tired and goes to sleep.

Wrong. This is how it passed...

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3446145/WA-Order.pdf

It's called justice!

Nice "open boarders" straw man you built there.

But really, who cares about the real victims of the unconstitutional executive order...

Trump Order Separates Badly Burned Iraqi Child From Family

Right? It's all about money and not human lives being victimized by the stroke of a pen by the most inept person (and administration) to ever hold that office... :rolleyes:

Wrong. This is how it passed...

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3446145/WA-Order.pdf

It's called justice!

Nobody cares about the liberal sob stories using children as political theater anymore. We care about the CEO of HIAS making $360K a year paid with US tax dollars and every other refugee import outfit that get $2k a head for each one they lay on the tax payers.

We are finally cutting off federal funding though and it's awesome!

We all do, for some reason you're attempting to defend an individual who is obviously an unbalanced megalomaniac and clearly unfit to lead the most powerful nation on earth. Most people can see that now, even many of his previous supporters.
have you ever met trump for a session? if no, how could you make this diagnosis? where is your psychology degree from?

Reactions: James Anders
have you ever met trump for a session? if no, how could you make this diagnosis? where is your psychology degree from?
He said 'obviously', meaning 'it's obvious to an observer'.

I've read transcripts of his recent interviews and all I could think was, 'I hope his family will intervene now'. My reaction wasn't one of disgust for him (as previously). It was just one of sadness for a fellow human being. He's not well. At this point I hold Bannon et all responsible for what's happening. All you have to do is read his ramblings and inability to stay focused on the issues at hand. I honestly believe Trump is just being manipulated by those around him.

He said 'obviously', meaning 'it's obvious to an observer'.
obvious? I'll ask again, what training does the person have to make this diagnosis? I claim that liberalism is a mental disorder, however the claim is meaningless drivel because I lack standing to make such a claim.

nonetheless the election is long over, the time for the argument that he is unsuitable for the office is over.

trump is the president and to paraphrase the words of his predecessor, elections have consequences, trump won, get over it.

obvious? I'll ask again, what training does the person have to make this diagnosis? I claim that liberalism is a mental disorder, however the claim is meaningless drivel because I lack standing to make such a claim.
We'll have to disagree on the training required. There are plenty of times I've seen someone and known 'things aren't right in the head' and that they need help. I don't have the training to understand the cause, to decide on treatment, etc. -- but I think most people are able to know something isn't right when extreme cases present. I suspect the disagreement here is really that you don't think Trump is an extreme case.

We'll have to disagree on the training required. There are plenty of times I've seen someone and known 'things aren't right in the head' and that they need help. I don't have the training to understand the cause, to decide on treatment, etc. -- but I think most people are able to know something isn't right when extreme cases present. I suspect the disagreement here is really that you don't think Trump is an extreme case.
no the disagreement is making extreme proclamations like the man is mentally unstable.
if you go back to the election campaign, when hillary was showing obvious signs of fatigue, or even worse, medical pundits were making all sort of claims of her health from afar. these medical "professionals" were rightly smacked down for making any sort of diagnosis from afar, having no relationship with her and just offering wild speculations.
what I am pointing out is that we have some person posting here who is in disagreement with trump and throwing out wild assertions.
it appears to be quite apparent that the poster has zero background to be making those assertions and is just spouting nonsensical rhetoric.

A little darker comedy...

Where else but America is judging somebody by their religion, gender, or skin color something that the social liberals are known for, not the entrenched conservatives?

We are such a kooky country.

• Disagree
Reactions: jeffro01