Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Energi - App for Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Sam,

I've purchased the app for my iPhone. ( 6S Plus ). Unfortunately, couldn't get the summon feature to work on the apple watch. Tried to remote start and then use the summon but nothing happens. I can summon just fine using the Tesla App.

Any thoughts ??

Pretty sure that should be 114 degrees...

Attachments

• IMG_0076.PNG
    IMG_0076.PNG
    90 KB · Views: 65
Everyone! Bug Fixes are in the works.

Meanwhile... For those with Androids, your time has come.

Energi - Android Apps on Google Play

Not all features are here yet, but they are coming fast.
Thank you for bringing it to Android, but I must say, at $12.99 it's on the awful expensive end of the app spectrum, and looking at it, I don't see any indication in the description or screenshots that it does anything more than the normal Tesla app does.

In short, you need to do a better sales pitch to explain why I should shell out that amount of money for this app.

I'll also take the opportunity to add a slight jab... the Tesla app does metric...

Thank you for bringing it to Android, but I must say, at $12.99 it's on the awful expensive end of the app spectrum, and looking at it, I don't see any indication in the description or screenshots that it does anything more than the normal Tesla app does.

In short, you need to do a better sales pitch to explain why I should shell out that amount of money for this app.

I'll also take the opportunity to add a slight jab... the Tesla app does metric...

$12.99 is certainly not an amount you have "to shell out", come on!

Be aware that this app is not a high volume app, if he is going to sell a few 100s that will probably be a good result. Now multiply that with 12.99 and compare with the work required to develop and maintain that app.

I think that price it's a very good bargain for us!

$12.99 is certainly not an amount you have "to shell out", come on!

Be aware that this app is not a high volume app, if he is going to sell a few 100s that will probably be a good result. Now multiply that with 12.99 and compare with the work required to develop and maintain that app.

I think that price it's a very good bargain for us!
While I agree with you (and I bought the app, too. Just because I was so excited that something developed on the Android side), I agree that for now there's really no advantage that this app has over the official Android app from Tesla.
The reason I bought it is in anticipation of future updates and features to come. (Watch face, camping mode and other things that could be useful).

While I agree with you (and I bought the app, too. Just because I was so excited that something developed on the Android side), I agree that for now there's really no advantage that this app has over the official Android app from Tesla.
The reason I bought it is in anticipation of future updates and features to come. (Watch face, camping mode and other things that could be useful).

All apps are limited by the Tesla API, which is not published, and is even modified over time.

Therefore there is naturally some limits to additional features as compared to the Tesla app. UI is of course a way to differentiate, and currently also the watch functions.

Other than that? Well I buy for the coolness factor and because I'm just curious :)

Echo some of the comments above. This app is also more responsive and faster than the Tesla app.

Reactions: hiroshiy
Meanwhile... For those with Androids, your time has come.

Hi Sam - Thanks for coding your app for Android users. I looked up your app at the Play store. Nice UI. Can you please sum up what your app adds or does differently than the factory Tesla app? Is this geared toward watch owners? I would love to see a trip planner if you've got one and I am glad to beta test if you need another guinea pig.

Thanks in advance,
Seth

Not sure why. But my app shows nothing at all. No charge, temp is 32 deg (not right now!), etc. Nothing. Tried updating and no change and cannot tell if it did update. Worked perfectly before. Though I must admit, I haven't used it in some time. I haven't had the need at all lately.