Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just want to give everyone a quick heads-up.. I'm leaving the country for a few weeks for a much needed vacation. :)

While I will have internet connectivity most of the time, I won't be online 20x7 like I usually am.

So if there are any issues with EV-CPO, or Tesla changes their data format again (which usually happens when I'm traveling), or anything else (like with EV-FW.com), just let me know here or via PM and I'll get to it as soon as I can, but that might not be for a day or two.

Thanks.

It is dark blue metallic with 48k miles (so slightly on the high side compared to the others), body colored roof, tech package, supercharging and textile seats. It didn't have a location listed but I pulled the carfax (clean) on it last night and it was last registered in NC. According to Hank's historical data, it was the 7th cheapest CPO sold/removed and the 2nd cheapest with the tech package. I'm pretty stoked to say the least :D

Reactions: HankLloydRight
Hi Hank. FYI, a new batch of CPO's came online today in Canada.
The EV CPO site report doesn't list this car as having autopilot, but Tesla's site does:
Model S 70D 5YJSA1S26FF091179 | Tesla Canada

70 kWh Battery
Dual Motor all wheel drive
442 km
5.2 seconds 0-100 km/h
2015 56,588 km 091179
$81,700
Titanium Metallic Paint
Body Color Roof
19" Wheels
Tan Next Generation Seats
Obeche Wood Matte Décor
Black Alcantara Headliner
Autopilot Hardware 1 with Convenience Features
Premium Interior and Lighting
Subzero Weather Package

I'm on vacation in the UK with very limited access... I didn't change a thing!

No worries!! I am a subscriber and a fan on your work. I'm just letting you know that something "interesting" happened. For sure, the report showed no AP1 yesterday, and today does show AP1. It may be that the way your scraper works finds the AP1 by doing a detailed scrape of a sub-page, but didn't do that scrape before I saw the original entry that showed no AP.