Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Extended Free Supercharger Duration

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I picked my car up end of september (ordered in May) having used a code to get 5k SuC miles. I also referred someone else in may who picked their car up around July I think. So I had 10k miles which I thought would last 12 months. 6 months in and i've lost the lot. Did wander when the clock started ticking though, as the miles were in my account at around months before I got the car due to the referred person gertting their car before me. Anyone else had this scenario and still got their miles?

So I picked my car up end of september (ordered in May) having used a code to get 5k SuC miles. I also referred someone else in may who picked their car up around July I think. So I had 10k miles which I thought would last 12 months. 6 months in and i've lost the lot. Did wander when the clock started ticking though, as the miles were in my account at around months before I got the car due to the referred person gertting their car before me. Anyone else had this scenario and still got their miles?

I wouldn't worry too much as it seems there are a lot of people you have lost miles that should not have been lost yet.

Do email to complain though.

Even if they started the clock in July, your miles would still have another 3 months to run...

Ahh good to know I work south colchester but didnt know about it. Although I will probably lose my free miles before end of lockdown... but will still be useful. Be good to know exact location.

At the best western Marks Tey hotel. It’s on the unofficial ‘superchargers’ iOS app. Can even see the construction on google earth/maps!

There was supposed to be an SC opening in May in Chelmsford.
It’s not linked to that is it.
When I ordered my car early March, delivery was quoted as May and the plan was to collect from there

You know what. I remember seeing something about Chelmsford in Tesla’s job listings. Not sure what it was for though. A service centre in Chelmsford would be great for me!

Just checked mine. Still missing some miles. Beneath the amount of miles it now has an expiry date. Haven’t noticed that before. My expiry date is in September 2021. So correct as to what I was thinking that each referral extends total miles by 6 months. I emailed them. Hopefully get my other, nearly 5000 miles back.

Sounda like this is being considered. Just seen this on Twitter.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200417_205355.jpg
    Screenshot_20200417_205355.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: CMc1