Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Exterior color poll - what have you decided?

What color you have got / planning to get

• Ordered - Solid Black

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Ordered - Midnight Silver Metallic

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Ordered - Silver Metallic

• Ordered - Deep Blue Metallic

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Ordered - Pearl White Multi Coat

• Ordered - Red Multi Coat

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • Planning - Solid Black

Votes: 16 11.5%
  • Planning - Midnight Silver Metallic

Votes: 23 16.5%
  • Planning - Silver Metallic

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Planning - Deep Blue Metallic

Votes: 24 17.3%
  • Planning - Pearl White Multi Coat

Votes: 17 12.2%
  • Planning - Red Multi Coat

Votes: 27 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I believe a lot of people were postponing the decision till the last minute, so maybe we can now see if dreams meet reality.

I myself still have a hard time. The only thing I decided for sure is I want aero wheels for more range.
mKjceECR4pSV_wlCW1sYjpjuzwCQACIxrTw6cSLzovE.jpg

Then looking at the pictures, I think Midnight Silver and Deep Blue somehow look better with aeros. Some of my other possibly incorrect assumptions are:
- black is hot in summer and shows dirt
- red is too flashy
- white/silver are too basic/generic.
I've seen Midnight Silver in our Tesla Store on S/X and it does not look sharp. I was thinking Blue for a while, until this picture came up:
download.jpeg

Now I'm not totally happy with any choice...Maybe I need to find pics of dirty M3s for all colors to be fair.
What have you decided?

Ordered with midnight silver. It's the color I dislike the least out of Tesla's current rather bland palette. When I was getting the oil changed for the last time (at least with me as owner) on my current car today, I saw this Cadillac and was insanely jealous of the shade of blue:

IMG_0237.JPG

If Tesla offered a blue anywhere near that intense, I'd have not only taken that, but even paid a few hundred bucks more for it if needed.

My thoughts on all the colors:

Black - Never again, unless I have a personal assistant who has to keep it clean as part of his or her job.
Silver - Boring. May as well be beige, just screams "I GAVE UP"
White - Looks OK but the sensors and tow hook cover stand out like zits on a supermodel.
Red - Actually looks really good, especially with the 19s. But it's not "me".
Blue - Too dark of a shade.
Midnight Silver - "Eh. It'll do, I guess".

Ordered with midnight silver. It's the color I dislike the least out of Tesla's current rather bland palette. When I was getting the oil changed for the last time (at least with me as owner) on my current car today, I saw this Cadillac and was insanely jealous of the shade of blue:

View attachment 273772

If Tesla offered a blue anywhere near that intense, I'd have not only taken that, but even paid a few hundred bucks more for it if needed.

That's rather close to the blue on our Kia. We are leaning towards blue, but we'd really like to see it IRL first.