Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 5.12

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If there's enough interest I can absolutely release it. It should be noted that I am an amateur programmer with absolutely zero formal training. As such, the code will likely need to be cleaned up. It is coded in PHP and uses a MySQL backend. Give me a week or so to sort things through. I'll post here on TMC when it's finalized.

If there's enough interest I can absolutely release it. It should be noted that I am an amateur programmer with absolutely zero formal training. As such, the code will likely need to be cleaned up. It is coded in PHP and uses a MySQL backend. Give me a week or so to sort things through. I'll post here on TMC when it's finalized.

Sounds great! If there is any way I can test it without any cleanup needed etc, just pm me. I'll figure it out ... :)

Lawsteve; said:
Although I already have rebooted the touch pad and the dash display, they suggested that first I reboot my phone, followed by a dash and touchpad reboot in the car. Will try tonight and report the results here.

Did the above last evening. This morning the app still would not connect after three attempts. Back to the drawing board.........

I just got 5.12 last Thursday, and I got a nice boost of range charge increase! It went from 258 rated miles to 274 (or 276) after a full charge.

How many miles do you have on your car? My max charge is down to 254 & I have "babied" my battery, its a year old with 13k miles so a change in the algo's in 5.12 would be nice considering all of the other bugs it introduced.

While watching Islandbayys video of his new battery he mentioned his service center installed the latest firmware & he showed it as 5.12 (1.64.26) anyone else get .26?

Tesla Model S: BATTERY FAILURE!!! TESLARATI.com - YouTube

I have .26, and am still having trouble connecting with my app after the car goes into sleep mode. Took 4 attempts this AM. Also, for the first time in the ten months I've had the car, the touchpad randomly shut down today. I was able to get it running again, but only after a screen reboot and dash reboot. I am naively hoping the screen issue was just a coincidence.

Car was in SC for a few minor issues on Monday, 5.12 installed when returned to me. I connect from the Android app, no problems. If the car is asleep, connection time is about the same as before. If awake, I'd say it's slightly faster.

Can you check what version do you have? .26 was the last reported & still had the waking issue. 5.12 (1.64.26)