Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you tint the roof or the rear window?
Well for my model 3, I tinted the front windshield and the little roof above the driver clear ceramic tint.

Then i tinted the back window to match and make it even.

I did not get my Model Y yet, but, I do NOT plan on tinting the roof or front windshield on the Y. Honestly, with how hot its been here lately, even with the tinted roof and front windshield its not making much of a difference

Reactions: Horty4
We are getting close. Got a text today from a basic Tesla service stating my applications were not all complete in my app and if I did not correct within 24hrs my delivery would be pushed. I had no clue that anything was missing or not in order and my app has shown that I’m good every day so far. My SA even said my account is all done until the day of delivery. Hope nothing negative comes of this and delays my delivery.

Reactions: bhudda
@Vladimir*22 @bhudda
No - They said yesterday its still in Alabama. I am scheduled for the 24th but said its possible earlier in the week but I have learned dont believe anything until you actually get a text.
I received a text last night asking me to move the date up - said vehicle is here and ready for pickup. I had to wait for appraisal to be fixed (long story). Now done and title scanned, insurance updated. Says waiting for final paperwork to generate final payment. Not sure, if I can send money or bring check on a Friday. We will see. Scheduled for Monday pickup, but could move forward the date per there text to maybe today

Got a new message to "Prepare for Delivery." There is a link to "Accelerated Delivery Available," too. Does this mean that the car is on the assembly line?? Cautiously excited!
I believe the accelerated delivery is to get you to buy the Giga Texas SR model Y. And mine would say prepare for delivery on the app if there was something else needed to be completed. But idk for sure.

My sister’s blue 7 seater model Y was given the option for accelerated delivery with a Texas model Y. Her order was in early February before the crazy price hike. Current EDD is October to December 2022.

She had 3 options of gray, blue and black. None were 7 seaters. It was the basic. We are here in Tampa.

I told her to wait. Her current price is 68k out the door, blue, 7 seater, longer range. It doesn’t make sense to pay 65-66k OTD for a blue lesser range Texas model Y with just 5 seats.

I think Tesla is trying to get folks who had previous locked in price to jump on these first.

1655552191074.jpeg