Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's a National Drive Electric Week event this Saturday (Oct 2) at Brandon/Tampa at Ford's garage... you could ask there if nobody here responds. I'm sure there will be 6+ Tesla owners and in FL everybody tints.

I've heard good things about Tint World and another place local to me in Longwood, FL.
I like it; I am calling off work then ROFL and will bring my other Tesla friends. We are all interested in tinting and wrapping; I would love to hear from everyone to evaluate what I like the most. Thanks a ton!!!

Gave someone their first bath and waxing.

PS I looked at that National Drive Electric Week website and I noticed they are having one right next to me in Port Richey so I will be heading to that one since the Tampa one is 56 miles away lololol. SUPER EXCITED TO MEET OTHERS!!!!! Funny the Port Richey has a bigger RSVP than the Tampa.
EF28EE90-9080-4FBD-946F-E037F7F22AC9.jpeg

CBE41A50-80D5-4025-B7A2-4A52C3226914.jpeg

35FDC26F-91CD-40EA-9E6A-4D8255F1D0DC.jpeg

5E40DD7D-3709-483D-ABE5-D8878DDF88D3.jpeg

Last edited:
I wish I could make the Brandon event. But, insane as this sounds, neither of me or Mrs. Hurricane can drive a car at this time!

Last week, my wife fell and separated her shoulder after taking me to physical therapy for my July fusion back surgery. I'm not cleared to drive yet. 😱

I'm hoping by delivery time, at least one of us can pick up our car. This also why I can't get around to nail down my post-purchase detail work!

I wish I could make the Brandon event. But, insane as this sounds, neither of me or Mrs. Hurricane can drive a car at this time!

Last week, my wife fell and separated her shoulder after taking me to physical therapy for my July fusion back surgery. I'm not cleared to drive yet. 😱

I'm hoping by delivery time, at least one of us can pick up our car. This also why I can't get around to nail down my post-purchase detail work!
I wish you both a speedy recovery and pray for good health. You both need to enjoy that Tesla and venture the road ahead together. Stay strong and safe!

Reactions: Hurricane4911

Given the circumstances, can you try to have it delivered to your home? I believe they give the option based on your proximity to a pick up location but this is a pretty special circumstance.

Given the circumstances, can you try to have it delivered to your home? I believe they give the option based on your proximity to a pick up location but this is a pretty special circumstance.
Thanks D, That is an option I will consider. I'm 8+ weeks into a 2x fusion. PT is making things right. I should be good-to-go by the entry point of my EDD. My wife, probably not.

It's almost comical. But, I am doing a boatload of desk research and shopping! Plus the education you receive and share here is priceless.

Guy in my neighborhood owns a luxury car dealer, said I could get mid-high 70's for mine... Crazy!
I believe it. I’m actually thinking about listing my M3 privately once I can the blue button/text for my MY just to see. So far Carmax has shown me that I might be able to get a good number that will essentially convert into a fully paid MY which would rock. I should have become a car salesman instead of a nurse rofl. (I kid I kid)

Reactions: DMateo
Had a blast at the EV week event. Got some cool swag and helped a lot of people understand the range anxiety and how it isn’t as bad as what is thought. Even got a person who wants to buy my car once I’m ready to sell 😱 it was a lot of fun and cannot wait for the next one. Only sad thing is everyone wanted to see a model y but no one had one. They had a red model 3 and really wanted a red model y to have that S3XY photo.
Also still showing Oct 9-29
15D1CC4D-B3EC-4C71-A25D-EA37A855D054.jpeg

6620C846-4931-4F38-8D45-0B9DD507C7E8.jpeg

WPB delivery orders, looks like mine just got pushed back by two weeks: changed today from oct 2-oct 22 to now oct 18-oct 28. Anyone else just get this also.
Yup, as you said that I looked again and went from Oct 9-29 now Oct 28 - Nov 15. Except for you, that looks more promising than mine as the gap is only 10 days verse 20. The close the gap the better from what I read and from experience.

Yup, as you said that I looked again and went from Oct 9-29 now Oct 28 - Nov 15. Except for you, that looks more promising than mine as the gap is only 10 days verse 20. The close the gap the better from what I read and from experience.

Lining up with mine....Unchanged for 2 weeks, 10/23 - 11/12.
Also,
My trade-in offer expired for the 3rd time. After 2 reductions, the new offer went up by $1k. 🤔

I'll take since we are getting screwed out of our tax credit.

Had a blast at the EV week event. Got some cool swag and helped a lot of people understand the range anxiety and how it isn’t as bad as what is thought. Even got a person who wants to buy my car once I’m ready to sell 😱 it was a lot of fun and cannot wait for the next one. Only sad thing is everyone wanted to see a model y but no one had one. They had a red model 3 and really wanted a red model y to have that S3XY photo.
Also still showing Oct 9-29
Was that the Tampa NDEW event? I missed it due to conflicting events. Were there wrapped Teslas?

My EDD is holding strong at Dec 7 - 27. Should I begin planning for that time? lol

Reactions: pcmike