Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@SFLDMD "shocked at what they were offering." can you provide a little more info? A good surprised or a bad surprised? They gave me a great offer on my Durango for trade-in right in the middle of KBB plus trading in at tesla gave me an extra $2000 off taxes

Just wondering because I am trading in the M3 when the MY gets here
51,400 for my. 2019 model 3 stealth performance with FSD

Reactions: Vladimir*22
@pcmike - did your date move any? Just wondering what your plan is- if you get a "NF" VIN are you going to hold until the Texas build comes out or take it? I assume it will be a "NA" VIN for Austin?
As long as it’s after 1/1/22, I’ll probably take whatever; I can’t keep waiting and driving this manual smart car. I mean, I can… but I really don’t want to anymore.

Update on your delivery experience in Coral Gables. I’m picking up my MYP next week. I’ve heard horrible stories about coral gables.
Completely missed this. They called to deliver Monday instead of Tuesday … then called 5 min after we spoke to say never mind it wouldn’t be ready. Finally picked up Tuesday , took about 5 minutes . Guy was fake nice … glad that’s all over with

Hello all!

Lady Lake FL here

Decided to play a little game as I've been waiting on a Bronco for over a year and a half and about over it (Contraints/First-year issues/wait)... M3P was my second option.

So the game is what will I get first ? (I know it'll most likely be the Tesla). If you think that ED's are crazy here - you should see how the Broncos are.

Anyways 1/4 order - Initially said Feb but as of this morning 2/28 -3/28 ETA. Let the second waiting game begin!

Reactions: BillyG2022MYP
Hello all!

Lady Lake FL here

Decided to play a little game as I've been waiting on a Bronco for over a year and a half and about over it (Contraints/First-year issues/wait)... M3P was my second option.

So the game is what will I get first ? (I know it'll most likely be the Tesla). If you think that ED's are crazy here - you should see how the Broncos are.

Anyways 1/4 order - Initially said Feb but as of this morning 2/28 -3/28 ETA. Let the second waiting game begin!
I'd be shocked if you didn't get the M3P by the end of the month. I ordered mine on 11/8 and it was delivered on 11/23.

Maybe enjoy the M3P for a few years, and wait for an EV version of the Bronco to come out??? :D

I'd be shocked if you didn't get the M3P by the end of the month. I ordered mine on 11/8 and it was delivered on 11/23.

Maybe enjoy the M3P for a few years, and wait for an EV version of the Bronco to come out??? :D
This was actually a pretty hard decision for me to make... The Bronco was supposed to be my go anywhere do anything vehicle (I love everything outdoors); however, I'm not typically patient when it comes to purchasing vehicles. The fact that I and about 100k more people have waited this long is pretty astounding. Not to mention family and co-workers are probably well over all the Bronco talk from the past year and a half !

What really pushed me is that I vacation quite a bit in the Smokies and really there hasn't been any decent EV charging options up there until just recently with the addition of a super-charger station in Pigeon Forge. Quite a coincidence. I won't have to worry about sitting at the Tail of the Dragon gift shop for 48 hours to get enough charge to make it out.

Reactions: solodogg and pcmike
What really pushed me is that I vacation quite a bit in the Smokies and really there hasn't been any decent EV charging options up there until just recently with the: addition of a super-charger station in Pigeon Forge. Quite a coincidence. I won't have to worry about sitting at the Tail of the Dragon gift shop for 48 hours to get enough charge to make it out.
OT.
curious, how much you regen going down “tail of the dragon “ at a reasonable speed?
planning trips for when get MYLR. used to really like years ago Skyline Drive/Blue Ridge Parkway from Front Royal, Va to Roanoke, Va, road up to Mt Palomar, Ca., SanDiego, California to Ensenada, Mexico,

Last edited: