Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, here’s the latest on my blue/white MYP. 3 weeks ago got the vin. About May 27 given a 4 day window June 5-8. May 31 told to schedule June 7-9 picked June 7 1pm And took the day off work. June 6th 9 am told car was delayed rescheduled for June 9th. By the nature of my job I was SOL on going to work, but understanding boss gave me June 9th off as well. (Normal days off are Sunday Monday). June 8th at about less than 24 hours from appointment and after I had completed all my paperwork was told car was still not there and rescheduled for the 11th. I called Tesla that evening and was told that the car at that moment was still more than 500 miles away, wouldn’t give me location, but said it was questionable if it would arrive on time for Saturday pick up.
so today I went by the Tesla showroom here in Orlando to see if I could maybe get a little more info. A very nice young man by the name of Angel helped me. I told him I just wanted to know if the car was actually moving or just sitting in a lot in Birmingham waiting for transport. Angel pinged the car and we both saw the car was less than a mile from the SC. looks like I will finally be picking it up on Saturday. 😁

Have you received your schedule delivery text?
No, not yet. Not sure its relevant I am still working through the trade in of my wife's model 3. Had them price my Model Y Performance too and now they have to evaluate the 3 again and provide pricing, so not sure if this holds up process at all. I took delivery of Model Y (my wife's) about a month ago and they scheduled my date earlier and then kept reaching out and pulled the date forward (3 days)

EDD 6/16-6/20 West Palm beach

I just received a text...

Soon you will be receiving a text message that will ask you to schedule your delivery as the vehicle gets closer. Your veh is still in transit so we are not able to schedule the app just yet.
Congratulations. Just be advised I’ve been through the mill with them. My third scheduled delivery is tomorrow in 24 hours and and I still haven’t had the final paperwork released. (Did it before for the last failed attempt).

Anybody here receive a license plate text a few days before delivery?

I requested a new plate but have not received acknowledgment from Tesla and the $165 hasn’t been added to my account.

Attachments

• A776B756-C1C2-4AFF-B989-F990F9766CFF.jpeg
    A776B756-C1C2-4AFF-B989-F990F9766CFF.jpeg
    315.8 KB · Views: 94
I got mine scheduled for the 23rd... it was the only option they gave me, and unfortunately I have to be somewhere else on the 25th... which leaves little room for error.... (has anyone stopped by the dealership to try and move things quicker? I cannot get a hold of anyone...and I assuming the staff isn't too accommodating). I will try and call them tomorrow.

Reactions: Horty4
I got mine scheduled for the 23rd... it was the only option they gave me, and unfortunately I have to be somewhere else on the 25th... which leaves little room for error.... (has anyone stopped by the dealership to try and move things quicker? I cannot get a hold of anyone...and I assuming the staff isn't too accommodating). I will try and call them tomorrow.
I’m hoping that, as said above, they call us to see if we want to pick up early. I already got rid of my vehicle so I’m currently waiting eagerly for next Saturday to come. Or hoping they call this week saying I can come in early

Reactions: bhudda
@horty, @Vladimir*22

I called/bothered the SA on Saturday. Asked if I could get an ETA on truck arrival... she said that when the trucks get close to dealership- they stop getting updates- for the safety of the truck drivers... guess it's real... trucks are close. No more updates on ETA. Happy weekend everyone...
Fingers crossed for a random text in the next few days to pick up early.

I had ordered a MYLR the same as my existing 0062xx MY on Feb 1. A month or so ago I changed the color to blue as my current one. The EDD went from Oct-Nov to Nov-Feb. I saw quite a few people changed their order to a MYP to get it sooner.. I decided to do that a week ago. All of a sudden I have a VIN and an EDD of 06/24-28. This is a surprise. I guess I should be getting ready for it. A couple days ago the EDD was Aug-Oct and now this. This VIN is 465xxx. Thoughts?