Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is great news. Please let us know how the perceived quality is after a closer inspection. Glad to hear that you have quality tires and not the low end brands other manufactures are equipping vehicles with. My EDD is 10/14-11/25, ordered 11/16/2021. I purchased the mobile charger already. I was a little confused if it was to be included or not after April 2022. A call to Tesla provided this answer. The CSA stated they would issue me a credit as it would not be included, however my order was before the end of April, 2022 so a credit would be issued.
The quality is better than the 2020 Model Y. The 2020 had minor alignment issues with the trunk and one headlight wasn't smooth with the body. The 2022 is much better. They have improved the body quality based on my two examples.

Reactions: CRIMSON_DATE
so I switched to MYP last week since I got the Nov-Jan EDD. stayed there till this morning when it changed to July 29 to Aug 7. Then 2 hours later got a Vin with Jan 21-27 EDD. Did trade in work and they came in right at the low KBB range (which is about 1k more than I was hoping for). Problem is, they want a picture of my title and Florida does electronic titles and the dealers usually deal with that (no pun intended). only problem is I cant accept the offer unless I send pics of the title. Anyone else had to deal with this? Probably just have to call Tesla again.

so I switched to MYP last week since I got the Nov-Jan EDD. stayed there till this morning when it changed to July 29 to Aug 7. Then 2 hours later got a Vin with Jan 21-27 EDD. Did trade in work and they came in right at the low KBB range (which is about 1k more than I was hoping for). Problem is, they want a picture of my title and Florida does electronic titles and the dealers usually deal with that (no pun intended). only problem is I cant accept the offer unless I send pics of the title. Anyone else had to deal with this? Probably just have to call Tesla again.
A Jan-21-27 date would be a bigger issue. Just call them.

You could always go to the FL dmv and ask for a quick title. You get it same day (if the lien is paid off of course) for $10.

Totally understand that, I’d call or maybe you can take a picture of the title status on the FL dmv website showing it’s all clear…that way the app sees that a picture is provided. And maybe, but one could also argue it’s not that far off from 500! I’d take the VIN, but comb over the car upon delivery day.

Central FL EDD Aug 3- Aug 7. Trying to figure out how I submit proof of insurance since it’s replacing my current vehicle. Any thoughts? TIA
You can submit your current insurance card just to prove you are insured then you purchase new insurance starting the day of delivery. once The deal is done, you can cancel your old one and get a refund. Some insurers will allow you to just do a car swap on that date as well. I wouldn’t do it until you actually get a VIN though.