Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ll try reaching out to others. Did you also have them install or mind sharing the price? I saw value might be around $800-1200
We originally bought and installed the repeater cameras ourselves, just to have better dashcam and sentry videos. Others were able to buy and install all cameras themselves. We then did an appointment to have Tesla upgrade the other cameras. Unfortunately, they didn't upgrade with the correct cameras so we are waiting for them to order the cameras and complete the upgrade

I know it's been asked a million times but the OP lists the original S/X replacement parts and I think there's been some upgrades since.

Can someone tell me if this camera invoice is correct? Thanks

View attachment 872021
Anyone?

Screenshot_20221107_052915.jpg

You may get into FSDb with the latest release of 10.69.3.x, if Tesla decides to add more testers on this version. The reason you haven't gotten in already is that your current software is past the version FSDb was based on when the big FSDb expansion occurred. I'm in the same boat, as are many others here. With the release of 10.69.3, based on the 2022.36.15 thread, we now have hope of getting in. I recommend you do not accept any other non-FSDb software pushes that will put you past the 2022.36.15 thread if you want to get into FSDb.
Very helpful! Thanks! Are 80 plus safety scores getting in?

I received an update via the Tesla app today saying they needed to move my appt next week as they don't have the cameras yet.
They are trying to charge me for the cameras! I responded back about it supposed to be a free upgrade and assume they'll remove it but I'm not accepting their service estimate like that.

Looks like they used the Garage service tool and saw that I replaced my L&R repeater cameras
Right Fender Repeater Camera 1125107-00-E
Left Fender Repeater Camera 1125106-00-E

ZBXizB7.jpg

iBga7G3.jpg

Has anyone with MCU1 been invited for the camera upgrade?

I have been holding out on MCU2 until I get an invite to avoid the hour drive to my nearest service center in the hopes I can have the camera/MCU update done together. I am starting to think I am not getting the invitation because I haven’t upgraded to MCU2. My service center says it shouldn’t impact my invitation for new cameras.

Anyone else that can share their experience would be appreciated.

I have been holding out on MCU2 until I get an invite to avoid the hour drive to my nearest service center in the hopes I can have the camera/MCU update done together. I am starting to think I am not getting the invitation because I haven’t upgraded to MCU2. My service center says it shouldn’t impact my invitation for new cameras.

I haven't received an invite but people have gotten cameras on MCU1.

Maybe call and schedule the Mcu2 with camera install. They might do it for you. But they also might cancel your appointment 24 hours before saying they don't have the cameras in stock. I put your chances of getting cams at 50/50.

Based on the tracking spreadsheet, it doesn't appear anyone with MCU1 has been invited. There is a single user with MCU1, @Tesomega , who claims to have had the camera upgrade done, but there isn't an invite date listed. Based on previous posts, it seems that @Tesomega convinced a Service Center to do the upgrade without an invite, so perhaps you could try that.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Krash and dbldwn02
Service has corrected the service est to be $0 and added repeater trim and lamp asy. Lamp Asy parts are in question to me.
Not found in Tesla cameras retrofit as an example
nor found in the epc.

Sorry if this has been clarified before but why wouldn't some parts not be found in epc.tesla.com/en-US/find-part

* means found
* B-PILLAR CAMERA, LEFT(1069104-SL-D)
* B-PILLAR CAMERA, RIGHT(1069104-SR-D)
* INLINE TRIPLE CAM, S/X/3(1120520-00-B)
* SIDE REPEATER TRIM - CHROME AERO RIB, RH(1514878-01-C)
* SIDE REPEATER TRIM - CHROME AERO RIB, LEFT HAND(1514877-01-C)
? LAMP ASY, SIDE REPEATER CAMERA, LEFT HAND(1034344-00-D)
? LAMP ASY, SIDE REPEATER CAMERA, RIGHT HAND(1034345-20-B)

Info found for most of the above.
1069104-SL-D B-PILLAR CAMERA, LEFT Model X Sep 2015-Feb 2021 - Front Camera Forward Facing Cameras
1069104-SR-D B-PILLAR CAMERA, RIGHT Model X Sep 2015-Feb 2021 - Front Camera Forward Facing Cameras
1120520-00-B INLINE TRIPLE CAM, S/X/3 Model X Sep 2015-Feb 2021 - Front Camera Forward Facing Cameras
1514878-01-C SIDE REPEATER TRIM - CHROME AERO RIB, RH Model X Sep 2015-Feb 2021 - Exterior Lights Front Lights (Excluding Headlamps)
1514877-01-C SIDE REPEATER TRIM - CHROME AERO RIB, LH Model X Sep 2015-Feb 2021 - Exterior Lights Front Lights (Excluding Headlamps)

Mobile service upgraded my cameras today and I took a 15 mile drive for the cameras to calibrate.
Now I sit and wait to get into the Beta. SS is currently 96
🤞🏽🙏🏾
Took about a week to get the beta for me after the camera upgrade two weeks ago. I was at 97, but I think it just comes to your car when they push the next beta out doesn’t matter score. Also depends on what software your currently on, they won’t go back in software so if you have the latest then you’ll have to wait for beta to catch up.

Took about a week to get the beta for me after the camera upgrade two weeks ago. I was at 97, but I think it just comes to your car when they push the next beta out doesn’t matter score. Also depends on what software your currently on, they won’t go back in software so if you have the latest then you’ll have to wait for beta to catch up.
I’m currently at 2022.20.8. Fingers crossed that I’ll get in on the next wave of updates.
Also V11 just got pushed to internal employees yesterday so that’s exciting. Just in time for the holidays.

Reactions: Gowenbw
Can anyone confirm that these are the wrong repeaters for a 2017 X? I thought that I read they didn't work and are RCCC.
I can't even find them in the epc.tesla.com

In the service chat, the Tesla rep will just say that we pulled them up based on your VIN. They were initially missing from my service est and they were trying to charge me for the other cameras. I don't have a ton of faith in this process based on this thread.

bad: LAMP ASY, SIDE REPEATER CAMERA, LEFT HAND(1034344-00-D)
bad: LAMP ASY, SIDE REPEATER CAMERA, RIGHT HAND(1034345-20-B)

And they should be

good SIDE REPEATER (LH) 1642010-00-A or 1495867-22-C
good: SIDE REPEATER (RH) 1642011-00-A or 1495867-22-C

Ok I finally found a service center across the country willing to sell me the cameras but they quoted me $3700. Is it really that expensive?
I provided the cost for everything but the repeaters (~$100 on ebay) in this thread post: