Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD 11.x on TeslaFi

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 225
NOT out, internal testing and old news which is know as, history. You can bet V11 has been internal testing in various versions for a year now.
My post clearly means it's on TeslaFi. Its existence is known.

What happened to this forum? I remember exchanging news and experiences, now most people are just salty.
No wonder I took a break. Look at the first 2 replies...

What happened to this forum? I remember exchanging news and experiences, now most people are just salty.
Here are the release notes from V11 that was the last known internal testing version (22.40.5) from Nov. 12. This is all meaningless until it is actually released. A random employee testing a version in NOT OUT.

Reactions: Ramphex
Well, the thread is here and will stay. I'm unwatching this. Also taking another break. You guys are always more inclined to discuss verbiage than the actual theme. We could be excited about Smart Summon and the funny ASS acronym for it. We could be excited that this is the first time a tracker logs FSD 11. No. Let's find something petty to contradict it all.

And here is the version discussed in the V11 thread on Saturday.

Reactions: Ramphex and kabin
Well, the thread is here and will stay. I'm unwatching this. Also taking another break. You guys are always more inclined to discuss verbiage than the actual theme. We could be excited about Smart Summon and the funny ASS acronym for it. We could be excited that this is the first time a tracker logs FSD 11. No. Let's find something petty to contradict it all.
Yeah fairly normal on the forum lately. Each word needs to be analyzed or stretched for context. Lol. Do appreciate the effort though Not surprised to see you drop it and run for cover.

It's like getting into your first relationship when you're young. You have to learn when your partner wants advice or a solution, or just wants to vent and for you to offer comfort or just an open ear.

It's been hard for me to discern between the two recently as most negative posts just seem like they want to vent and complain but aren't looking for answers or advice. Sometimes the best answer is no answer or a sympathetic "there there" while they rend their clothes.

It's like getting into your first relationship when you're young. You have to learn when your partner wants advice or a solution, or just wants to vent and for you to offer comfort or just an open ear.

It's been hard for me to discern between the two recently as most negative posts just seem like they want to vent and complain but aren't looking for answers or advice. Sometimes the best answer is no answer or a sympathetic "there there" while they rend their clothes.
Well said. Add to that for some reason opinions Freeze in time on the forum. Yes there are and have been issues but few like to see when they progress vs banging the Same complaint drum forever to feel validated.

And here is the version discussed in the V11 thread on Saturday.

The problem is that while you were gone, people WERE excited for v11 in the thread @JulienW mentioned, then months of Elon’s promises, and dragging out the .69 release, it deflated everyone’s excitement and killed their (moderator edit) excitement. Now you pop in here like the Kool-Aid man, trying to get everyone hyped up, mean while the room is full of clowns with make up running because the sprinkler is going off, raining on everyone’s parade, but they have no where else to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Not) Thanks, but that's not what I wrote. If I can't have my words spoken, please delete the whole thread.

EDIT: Also you can't type.
I love it when people on a message board announce they are taking their ball and going home. Then, a couple days later they are back.

Someday in the future V11 will really happen for all of us. But hopefully it happens only after the software is greatly improved on City Streets. In the meantime, we can be entertained by the crazy genius at Tesla and his nutty tweets. And someone can reply to my post since you are gone.😅