Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Completely unfound idea here… (like an Elon tweet)

It been a new wave of releases 2 days apart starting Sunday night, then Tuesday night, and now maybe tonight…? Plus there’s some digital cowboy thing Tesla has going on… so maybe… they could like… add more beta testers to celebrate?

• Funny
Reactions: edseloh and Ramphex
Did 3 trips today, on FSD the entire time. Half was FSD and half was NOA. Even with the rain earlier, FSD did well. The only time I had to intervene was when it put me onto a service road at 60mph instead of turning onto the expressway on-ramp that’s after the service road. Total mileage for 3 trips was 60 miles.

Let’s see how it performs on the way to work tomorrow. It’ll be the route I have the most issues on with beta.

Looks like DOA for 10.11.2. What’s next, in “two weeks,” 10.11.3?
Yea no use in checking my App this morning.

Screen Shot 2022-04-08 at 6.12.21 AM.png

Reactions: jebinc and Ramphex
I don't know what is going on with the newest update. My last 2 FSD trips (with the latest version 10.11.2) missed the required exit to my destination each time!
Has it taken any exits successfully? If not confirm you don't have to re-enable the Navigate on Autopilot Beta setting. This happened to me several months ago on an update and NoA wouldn't take any exit. Once I turned it back on it was fine.

Reactions: superblast
@Ramphex - borrowing your photo to illustrate the NoA button, which is shown in bright blue in your photo. If that button is NOT bright blue, then NoA is turned off, and it will not take exits for you. In pre v11 UI, that button spanned the whole width of the left-side bar and spelled out "Navigate On Autopilot." Now it's just the icon that virtually no one could guess what it represents. If using autopilot, the lane line part of that icon is shown in bright blue, while the rest of the button is gray.

1649420850792.png

I don’t like the new map UI update, the route is more towards the passenger side now, looks weird

View attachment 791299
It's the same as before. the route is centered as if the left-bar fully obscured the map. now you can see more of the map, which I like. and the music controls are more reachable. Well, the only reason i control the music with the screen (rarely) is to use the seek scrollbar, which I don't see in this photo :( But in general, I support having more interaction items on the left side of the screen.

It's the same as before. the route is centered as if the left-bar fully obscured the map. now you can see more of the map, which I like. and the music controls are more reachable. Well, the only reason i control the music with the screen (rarely) is to use the seek scrollbar, which I don't see in this photo :( But in general, I support having more interaction items on the left side of the screen.
You mean the seek scroll bar that’s 2 pixels high making it impossible to see?

I’m with @SK360 - kinda bummed that I’m still on 10.2 but I really just want to get some improvements to the v11 interface disaster.

At the “digital cowboy thing” Elon promised FSD beta will be available to everyone who has purchased FSD by the end of this year.
What amazes me is after all the overly optimistic timeline predictions that Elon makes, people still take them seriously, and many set expectations based on them. I don't doubt his sincerity, but his on-time track record speaks for itself. Could that be code for a delay of FSD version 11 until the end of the year?

One thing I have noticed on the new fsd is phantom braking is actually worse. The 1 mile stretch near my home in the 35 mph zone which usually has 3 to 4 phantom braking events is now averaging 5 to 7. I have ran it multiple times and noticed the only time it lessens is when it is raining or overcast. Shadows from the trees lining the road have a definite effect. I basically just keep hitting the report button every 10 seconds during this 1 mile and have been since September last year.
In reference to an earlier post about wives and fsd, my wife won't let me hit the juice pedal, not once. Until her birthday last week when her friend was in the car and said just do it, forget about what your wife saying. I did, and now my wife refuses to get back in the car. She said "who the fck buys a spaceship to drive?" 😂😂😂
She may have had to change her outfit after that...

Last edited:
One thing I have noticed on the new fsd is phantom braking is actually worse. The 1 mile stretch near my home in the 35 mph zone which usually has 3 to 4 phantom braking events is now averaging 5 to 7. I have ran it multiple times and noticed the only time it lessens is when it is raining or overcast. Shadows from the trees lining the road have a definite effect.
What version? 10.11.2? The main reason I want the upgrade from 10.10.2 is I am/was hopeful that PB is better in those versions.

Reactions: FSDtester#1
I can't wait until I become a valuable piece of data.
Valuable source of data. Get it right. :cool:

TeslaFi shows 995 (including me) at 10.10.2 and 1,441 at 10.11.2. Only 47 installs pending for 10.11.2. Not sure why the rollout of 10.11.2 seems to have paused, because it could be an intentional lets-keep-gathering-comparative-data. Or, noticing that there are 1,416 pending installs of non-FSD 2022.8.3, they might have put the 10.11.2 rollout on the back burner to get the non-FSD fleet up to 2022.8.3 as soon as possible. Or both, I suppose.