Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD Beta 10.4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know in the past beta testers have had to wait for the new features released on the stable branch, but it appears since the public beta program started each FSD beta gets the new features included in the latest stable release. (10.4 includes the new live sentry mode view that's been on the stable branch for a week or so)

I know in the past beta testers have had to wait for the new features released on the stable branch, but it appears since the public beta program started each FSD beta gets the new features included in the latest stable release. (10.4 includes the new live sentry mode view that's been on the stable branch for a week or so)

It started much more recently than the public beta.... 10.3 was the first to release on the same branch as the general public firmware

Reactions: Acisplat
TeslaFi has 143 pending 10.4 installs and 232 installed so far. We know that the full number is about 10 times the number TeslaFi shows. So 2,500 installed so far, 1,500 have been sent but waiting on the end user. There were 11,704 10/3 Beta Testers per the NTSB filing.

Install History​

Date11/06
Installs232

Last edited:
I got FSD Beta yesterday with 10.3.1 on my Model Y Performance 2021. Today, I got 10.4 also. My impressions are that this is really awesome stuff in general and is a cool look into the future. My biggest gripes in 2 light days of use (mostly at night actually) are that it generally sucks at staying in a lane when it is crossing through an intersection that doesn't have discrete lane markings. So it will start out in the middle lane of a 3 lane road and then end up at like the left lane after the intersection when no human driver would have made that lane change. Other than that it has done as well as I expected it to do with left and right turns; significant hesitancy in yield right turn lanes that are protected as well.

Can't wait to see more updates and to keep trying this thing out. After suffering through granny driving for my safety score i'm excited to also return to my usual style of driving!

Also per TeslaFi the previously installed version is 100% 2021.36.5.3 (FSD 10.3.1). So no new FSD Beta testers yet. They are just working through the 11,700 plus 10.3.1 Beta Testers first.

Previously Installed Version
Version Count Percent
2021.36.5.3 266 100%