Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He can’t upgrade every car to play Stream … nor stop making apps for newer cars.

I mean, Tesla is practically the only company upgrading so many old cars with new software for free.
He can’t upgrade every car to have Steam? Okay then he can deliver Witcher and Cyberpunk that he advertised during the reveal that I have not seen on my vehicle for 1.5 years of owning it.

Just because you made a bunch of money from Tesla stock, doesn’t mean you got to suck Elon’s ass on everything he does. He needs to be accountable for what he says.

The “new software for free”… sure… that’s part of the deal of spending $100k on a car. If it came with stale software that never updated OTA, I would’ve just got any other car comparable in performance for less money.

He can’t upgrade every car to have Steam? Okay then he can deliver Witcher and Cyberpunk that he advertised during the reveal that I have not seen on my vehicle for 1.5 years of owning it.

Just because you made a bunch of money from Tesla stock, doesn’t mean you got to suck Elon’s ass on everything he does. He needs to be accountable for what he says.
Hear, hear! 😊

What’s “steam”? Sorry for the ignorance. Apparently, not relevant to me?
It’s a platform that hosts and distributes games. Anything from small simple games to triple A titles. If you own a game on Steam, you’re able to play it on any device that you own (PC, Mac, Linux), without having to repurchase another copy of the same game (as you would if you had multiple consoles, Xbox, Nintendo, PS)

It’s a platform that hosts and distributes games. Anything from small simple games to triple A titles. If you own a game on Steam, you’re able to play it on any device that you own (PC, Mac, Linux), without having to repurchase another copy of the same game (as you would if you had multiple consoles, Xbox, Nintendo, PS)
But not all refreshed model S/X are worthy of such things. Early adopters of the refresh are once again left out. Lesson: Never be an early adopter in of a Tesla product. Do to hear me Cybertruck early reservationists?! 👋

Reactions: bhakan and Ramphex
… in 2021 …. 🤣
1671168536838.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: Ramphex
Has anything in your last 20 posts had Anything to do with FSD 10.69? You‘ve made your point repeatedly yet it has No relevance to the actual Thread.
Well considering my post that you quoted had more to do with FSD than your own post. Sure?

Okay, okay, let’s go back to beating the dead horse about how 10.69 does some things but doesn’t do some other things.

• Funny
Reactions: jebinc
Well considering my post that you quoted had more to do with FSD than your own post. Sure?

Okay, okay, let’s go back to beating the dead horse about how 10.69 does some things but doesn’t do some other things.
I stopped using the current version due to a near crash with a truck when it tried exiting our private road last week. Just enjoying the laggy visualizations until the next release, at this point.

Reactions: Ramphex
I stopped using the current version due to a near crash with a truck when it tried exiting our private road last week. Just enjoying the laggy visualizations until the next release, at this point.
I need to start a channel, to show people how much the current version of FSD really sucks. It can’t even brake for red lights and/or stopping cars without slamming the brakes 50-75% of the time. Oddly enough what I experience on 10.69 isn’t what I see in shills videos. Almost as if they’re on a different release or something.

What’s “steam”? Sorry for the ignorance. Apparently, not relevant to me?

It’s what 10.69.3.3 exudes, it sounds like.

It can’t even brake for red lights and/or stopping cars without slamming the brakes 50-75% of the time.

If you go back 300 pages, you’ll find this is nothing new and there is plenty of documentation. Videos are a waste of time. It was an extremely boring and pedantic discussion.

FSD still struggles mightily with going and stopping. I think it is better than it used to be but that is unfortunately way too low a bar. I routinely disengage on stops to avoid braking.

They’ll figure it out eventually; it doesn’t seem very difficult.

It’s what 10.69.3.3 exudes, it sounds like.

If you go back 300 pages, you’ll find this is nothing new and there is plenty of documentation. Videos are a waste of time. It was an extremely boring and pedantic discussion.

FSD still struggles mightily with going and stopping. I think it is better than it used to be but that is unfortunately way too low a bar. I routinely disengage on stops to avoid braking.

They’ll figure it out eventually; it doesn’t seem very difficult.
I still don’t believe the shills have the same version of the beta.

Prime example ^^

Don't take this personal but would you please post to a different thread on this. This is the 10.69. FSDb thread after all and going thru this thread has become pretty useless IMO, thank you

Don't take this personal but would you please post to a different thread on this. This is the 10.69. FSDb thread after all and going thru this thread has become pretty useless IMO, thank you
I was simply answering a question. Tell @LowlyOilBurner to ask his questions elsewhere then, since it upsets you that people talk about other software related things in here due to FSD 10.69 branch being so stale with nothing new to talk about.