Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone here part of these 1000s of people with the holiday update? I want some feedback on Steam. YouTube seems to be full of nothing but clickbait garbage.

View attachment 885509
Wife is downloading it now. I’ll let you know.

Ja know, I’ve been torqued because she has rainbow roads and cow bells and I don’t. Now, not only does she still have 🌈 roads, there’s an option to leave it on all the time in AP.

Reactions: FSDtester#1
Oh, and now I find out that you have to pay $45/year to use the MyQ app in the new update to open your garage doors. So pretty much dumb rainbow roads, more farts, and Apple Music for me. MyQ is going to be useless since the iOS app is free and I’ll just continue to use that, and can’t run Steam because console quality games apparently will only be available on 2022+ refreshes with 16GB ram, thanks for more false advertising Elon.

Let’s see what disappointment the new FSD update could bring to finish off the list of disappointments for the holiday update.

Sorry I’m busy being mad.
Me too! This means that Steam won’t run on my bastard 2021+ pos Plaid.

B953E456-FDE3-43AD-8017-F3F3320B8106.gif

Last edited:
Me too! This made that Steam won’t run on my bastard 2021+ pos Plaid.

View attachment 885538
Just sick and tired of Elon using great hardware with possibility for great software to deceive people. There’s constant lies and empty promises. This is just another example of his *sugar*. This should’ve been an instant TSB for anyone who wants Steam to bring their cars into the SC for a free system hardware upgrade. Even worse is all the social media hyping up Steam being released to Tesla vehicles. Which is just another deception. It’s released to a super small portion of S/X vehicles that are 2022+ with 16GB ram. Would love to see the ownership stats of vehicles that meet that criteria vs all refresh owners. Not even mentioning the 3/Y owners, but at least they were never promised console gaming on their vehicles.

Can’t wait until new hardware is needed to make FSD perform tasks it was supposed to perform years ago and then somehow OG refresh owners will get screwed out of that too.

Just sick and tired of Elon using great hardware with possibility for great software to deceive people. There’s constant lies and empty promises. This is just another example of his *sugar*. This should’ve been an instant TSB for anyone who wants Steam to bring their cars into the SC for a free system hardware upgrade. Even worse is all the social media hyping up Steam being released to Tesla vehicles. Which is just another deception. It’s released to a super small portion of S/X vehicles that are 2022+ with 16GB ram. Would love to see the ownership stats of vehicles that meet that criteria vs all refresh owners. Not even mentioning the 3/Y owners, but at least they were never promised console gaming on their vehicles.

Can’t wait until new hardware is needed to make FSD perform tasks it was supposed to perform years ago and then somehow OG refresh owners will get screwed out of that too.
Well, I’ve voted with my wallet and feet. Sold two of the Tesla’s and moved over to Rivian. Still have the POS Plaid and all the antics, lies, and BS that come with owning a vibrating 2021 Refreshed (s/b refried or retread) Model S Plaid.

Well, I’ve voted with my wallet and feet. Sold two of the Tesla’s and moved over to Rivian. Still have the POS Plaid and all the antics, lies, and BS that come with owning a vibrating 2021 Refreshed (s/b refried or retread) Model S Plaid.
Trade in the '21 vibrator for a 23 plaid? I'm bummed I bought my M3P 3 months too early to get ryzen, so the only logical option is to trade it in for an S. Too bad I'm poorish.

Trade in the '21 vibrator for a 23 plaid? I'm bummed I bought my M3P 3 months too early to get ryzen, so the only logical option is to trade it in for an S. Too bad I'm poorish.
Not even worth it. The same debacle is going to happen with the 2023 model by 2024/2025. They’ll release something new and tell you that you can’t use it or have it because your car is lacking something, you’ll just HAVE to upgrade to 2025 model if you want to use all the features.

Why isn’t there a swappable computer? Beats me. It should just be a plug and play system that you can upgrade at any moment. Have universal sensor plugs, slide a tray out, new tray in, problem solved. Oh wait, no, that doesn’t sell more new cars.

Selfish, much.
I actually believe in everyone being treated fairly and equally. If his *sugar* design didn’t account for enough RAM to deliver what was promised, well then it’s his position to make it right.

How is this situation any different than this?

Elon is going to keep playing his games, people need to hold him accountable.

I actually believe in everyone being treated fairly and equally. If his *sugar* design didn’t account for enough RAM to deliver what was promised, well then it’s his position to make it right.

How is this situation any different than this?

Elon is going to keep playing his games, people need to hold him accountable.
He can’t upgrade every car to play Stream … nor stop making apps for newer cars.

I mean, Tesla is practically the only company upgrading so many old cars with new software for free.

Reactions: Mullermn
He can’t upgrade every car to play Stream … nor stop making apps for newer cars.

I mean, Tesla is practically the only company upgrading so many old cars with new software for free.
I think his point was Tesla marketed the old 2021’s as capable, when in fact they are not… Also, memory requirements for Steam wasn’t exactly an unknown when the Charlatan (Elon) marketed Witcher 3 on the 2021 order page!