Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
unfortunately random lane selections and turn signals still plague this release. was actually worse on the roads I typically drive.

Typically when this happens, there's a popup that says "changing lanes to stay on route," even though the route is just going straight ahead.
I find your on-topic conversation extremely rude while we are trying to discuss other more fun things.

JK, yea, that's indeed annoying, especially when it switches into the opposite lane of your soon up-coming turn.

unfortunately random lane selections and turn signals still plague this release. was actually worse on the roads I typically drive.

Typically when this happens, there's a popup that says "changing lanes to stay on route," even though the route is just going straight ahead.
Or worse, you have a right turn in .3 miles, car moves out of right lane just before turn... head scratcher.. yeah, what he said ⬆️

You never know what weirdos are out there. My car's name is my real name but I agree blacking out the VIN was probably a bit much.
Unless your name is Chris Hemsworth you’re safe from me. He’s the one man who could get me to switch teams. The man all other men are judged by. A perfect specimen.

D*mn update deleted all of my driver profile settings. Everything wiped clean. Uggggghhhhh
Are you sure it didn’t just make another profile for you? Mine created a second profile “linked profile” and I had to copy settings from my first one to it. It got interesting in the second car…. 😅

I just realized that we are now actually up to date with production hardware for the first time since Dec 2021. When they brought us up to 2022.36.20, 2022.40 was already out for a while.
I concur, and so does Snoop Dogg... he was at a party with me and @jebinc last night. I believe his direct quote was "dis shiz is yo finally on da level"
So yeah, all is well