Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pure honesty... no husband in the real world says "babe I am going to buy this car"...
They say the above!... 100% accurate statement
When I bought my first Corvette I came home and told her I put a deposit on one. I thought I triggered world war 3. When I bought my second corvette she was all for it… when I wanted to trade that in for the Tesla she hated the idea so I gave her whatever win I could 😂

Probably the biggest rollout I’ve seen to date for FSDb.

9B2D27A7-1ACC-4BC5-A9DD-658CAC592040.png

Not that bad, just can't let FSDb drive, tracks will be skipping like a motha.
I wonder if I start my FSD channel, and could use the record skipping as the indicator when FSDb drops the ball too much with it's maneuvers, then its considered unacceptable.... 🤔 I mean afterall, record skipping is pretty unacceptable..

An observation I have noticed is Any FSD update for me is Always preempted by a Tesla App update. First I get an Apple app update then within the hour the car update shows for me. Hence I never check the car I simply check for the iPhone update and know it’s coming.
Installed the beta update before the app update, just checked after you mentioned it and the app update was pending.

100 or so miles on .25.5.

Turns start out more confident (gutsy, almost), but then fail to deliver. I’m using the accelerator to finish most of these turns, as they start out great, then slow down halfway through the turn. Not good, especially when it’s pulling into traffic. UPLT’s do seem much better. It still fails in all the spots it’s failed since 10.2/3 (9/21-10/21) for me. Had to disengage a couple of times as it got way to close to garbage cans that had blown into the road. Funny, since it’s been visualizing trash cans for like the past 3 or so years, but now it won’t move for them when it should?

So, I got 2022.44.25.5 last night. I was one of the few FSDb people that got the 10.69.3.3 update, which I had for literally about a week before getting this one. Which begs the question - why did they even bother with 69.3.3 with anybody? Did they really get any useful data from that version in that brief timeframe? Was it different than the FSDb in 25.5? Who knows...

For what it's worth, I haven't had a chance to try out 25.5 yet but I'm not expecting much of a difference as far as FSDb is concerned.

• Informative
Reactions: FSDtester#1
So, I got 2022.44.25.5 last night. I was one of the few FSDb people that got the 10.69.3.3 update, which I had for literally about a week before getting this one. Which begs the question - why did they even bother with 69.3.3 with anybody? Did they really get any useful data from that version in that brief timeframe? Was it different than the FSDb in 25.5? Who knows...

For what it's worth, I haven't had a chance to try out 25.5 yet but I'm not expecting much of a difference as far as FSDb is concerned.
Conjecture: 69.3.3 was a bug fix that need to be tested and was then renamed 69.25 and incorporated into the holiday update. So you were making sure it was ready for wide release.