Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so what happened? it went out to shills plus some more?
Who knows how many here got it so far. I have so many people on ignore, I couldn't take a guess! I am sure people have us on ignore also! Let's be honest, we can go OT, and be quite annoying. However, funny sometimes, and do provide some additional fsdb feedback.

sooooo you're saying we're a valuable source of information?!? :D
I remember that guy... for those who didn't see the post or weren't here, I think about 6 months ago some member went off on a rant. A couple people questioned him about why he was saying what he was saying and his response was hey trust me,
"I am a valuable source of information"...
There were soo many laughing emoji's... I haven't seen him since.
Hence, my, and used to be @Ramphex titles became " somewhat valuable source of information " 🙄

Last edited:
Screenshot 2022-12-21 at 00.02.16.png

lmao, knew it would get misinterpreted. I wasn't calling @Twiglett stupid, I was referring to the idea of only being able to check for updates once a day being stupid :D it was supposed to be ", it's stupid" not ", stupid"

View attachment 887357

lmao, knew it would get misinterpreted. I wasn't calling @Twiglett stupid, I was referring to the idea of only being able to check for updates once a day being stupid :D it was supposed to be ", it's stupid" not ", stupid"
The mods will mod. It's a pretty thankless job to do, being a moderator, especially in this thread. You are powerless, just like with the next update!
Maybe you should go back to shilling, the mods liked you better back then.

View attachment 887357

for the record - I know, but the comedy value overuled me :D
Sorry for getting you modded @Ramphex
FWIW looks like mine got zapped too - oh well, it seems very funny at the time.

On an on topic view - it looks like there has only been a tiny 5% rollout of previous FSDb folks, so who really knows what's to come.
Just hoping to get Apple Music, don't really care about a warmed over 69.3.1 release TBH,

Last edited:
Installed 44.25.5 last night and haven't driven the car yet. Full winterization in progress due to Canada sending their ridiculously cold weather all the way down to rural Texas :eek:.
First thing I noticed was MyQ is a fee-based app. I have a MyQ (Chamberlain) garage door that automatically tells me via my phone and watch when my garage door moves, stops, thinks about moving or stopping. Therefore, i dang sure won't pay a fee just to get that same information in my car.
Apple music is a plus but I commonly use Waze and Apple music while driving so I get traffic alerts/direction through the car speakers so I'm curious to see how/if I will be able to utilize Waze through the car while driving or simply have to "disconnect" my phone from the car.
If anyone has seen any changes to FSDb in this version PLEASE fill me in. I'll make a long drive to/from the Dallas metroplex tomorrow so I'll get several hours of playing with the new features.

.....If anyone has seen any changes to FSDb in this version PLEASE fill me in. I'll make a long drive to/from the Dallas metroplex tomorrow so I'll get several hours of playing with the new features.
People are going to at least think they see changes but it is in reality unlikely. In order to do a quick rollout and avoid "10.3" type problems it would need to be kept relatively the same.

Remember you can make the same drive 5 times seeing many different results that in "Double Blind" test you may conclude different versions.

Apparently only about 4% of the beta community got the new update (so far). Through some fluke of luck, I was one of them. I probably won't drive today at all, but tomorrow I will drive for several hours to celebrate Christmas with my family. About 50/50 between freeway and non-freeway. It appears now that the snow won't come until Friday, so I should have a good chance to see how it behaves.

Apparently only about 4% of the beta community got the new update (so far). Through some fluke of luck, I was one of them. I probably won't drive today at all, but tomorrow I will drive for several hours to celebrate Christmas with my family. About 50/50 between freeway and non-freeway. It appears now that the snow won't come until Friday, so I should have a good chance to see how it behaves.

You know you're lucky when you receive a Beta update before Chuck Cook!