Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Probably not. They provide free FSDb geewiz advertising. V11 will likely suffer from the same old issues so spin masters will be needed.
That's true. I forgot about the free, and always positive, feedback these guys give Tesla and Elon.

Nowadays more general car and tech YouTubers are getting FSD beta and their reviews are pretty annoying to me to be honest. They are learning what FSD can do and can't do and just don't understand the expectations/limitations of the software.

Probably not. They provide free FSDb geewiz advertising. V11 will likely suffer from the same old issues so spin masters will be needed.
The only other part is that what if we start getting single-stack and no differentiation of firmware between FSD and standard production with just a single toggle. Teslascope seems to have gotten inside information that this will be what is happening.

In that situation why would a shill get the software before others? Maybe they will still get a slightly different firmware earlier that keeps their FSD report button intact.

Reactions: FSDtester#1
The only other part is that what if we start getting single-stack and no differentiation of firmware between FSD and standard production with just a single toggle. Teslascope seems to have gotten inside information that this will be what is happening.

In that situation why would a shill get the software before others? Maybe they will still get a slightly different firmware earlier that keeps their FSD report button intact.
In my opinion, it should be structured like most other software releases are when they have beta testing.

For example, all regular cars will be on 2023.4.20 for v11 single stack with FSD owners having FSD software toggle on. All the early release and beta cars will be on 2023.6.9 v11.1b testing all the beta features for the software and those with the FSD flag will test beta FSD features as well.

But that isn’t going to happen.

oh, great, now they're mocking me... how classy…

BF73B3DA-839C-4F7D-864A-FBAE0D9E81E6.png

I wonder if Teslascope is misinterpreting the "single stack".
Not sure why Tesla would risk pushing initial beta releases of the single stack FSD (and by definition AP) out to every car.
My guess is that what information they got was related to Tesla taking the usual step of putting 10.69.x onto the most current 2022.44.25 release. They don't do that very often, but maybe they wanted the holiday release out?
But who knows, they often do seemingly crazy stuff.

If I’m on 2022.40.200 with FSD subscription and FSD beta requested, but not accepted into beta yet, and 2022.44.30 is downloaded but not installed, what should I do to get on the beta release? If I just don’t install 2022.44.30, will it eventually see FSD beta version 2022.44.25 and download that instead, or will I need to do something?

If it matters, I have a safety score of 100 and 94 miles on autopilot since subscribing to FSD, but probably over 100 if including autopilot before subscribing.

If I’m on 2022.40.200 with FSD subscription and FSD beta requested, but not accepted into beta yet, and 2022.44.30 is downloaded but not installed, what should I do to get on the beta release? If I just don’t install 2022.44.30, will it eventually see FSD beta version 2022.44.25 and download that instead, or will I need to do something?

If it matters, I have a safety score of 100 and 94 miles on autopilot since subscribing to FSD, but probably over 100 if including autopilot before subscribing.
We usually don't see people going backwards in softwares. If you install .30, you'll risk not getting the .25. We can't really tell you what you should do as none of us really know what to do, and most of the stuff here are just speculations. If it was me, I would install .30 and enjoy the newest features while waiting for the FSD beta to disappoint you in the near future.

You have a recently built vehicle, right? 2022.44.25 likely isn't compatible with your vehicle, so you really don't have a choice. If you want the holiday update go ahead and install 2022.44.30, and you will have to wait until the FSD Beta build and recent hardware support get merged into a version and released.

I wonder if Teslascope is misinterpreting the "single stack".
Not sure why Tesla would risk pushing initial beta releases of the single stack FSD (and by definition AP) out to every car.
My guess is that what information they got was related to Tesla taking the usual step of putting 10.69.x onto the most current 2022.44.25 release. They don't do that very often, but maybe they wanted the holiday release out?
But who knows, they often do seemingly crazy stuff.
My guess is they are pushing this 3.3 “rehash” out to get the holiday features to existing beta testers - before the holiday’s. This is also a sign that v11 is not coming out this week (or anytime in the near furture) as the Charlatan tweeted last week….

My guess is they are pushing this 3.3 “rehash” out to get the holiday features to existing beta testers - before the holiday’s. This is also a sign that v11 is not coming out this week (or anytime in the near furture) as the Charlatan tweeted last week….
At least he’s consistent at something. False promises.

I'm in the same boat. Will try to get to my 100miles AP today.

(Note, I had FSDb for over a year on my old Model Y until it was totaled by a deer strike in November. So even though I'm really looking forward to getting FSDb back, I'm willing to be patient because I already know what I missing.)

Nothing says superhuman like hard braking in the snow.

Fortunately the guy is in Canada where winter driving is much much easier and more forgiving (it’s -27C; liquid will not exist, even under tires probably) than in places like Oregon/Washington.

Someone should take FSD Beta out tomorrow evening, or maybe Friday morning would be best, on the east side of Portland. I would pay money to watch a decent video.

Last edited:
Installed 44.25.5 last night and haven't driven the car yet. Full winterization in progress due to Canada sending their ridiculously cold weather all the way down to rural Texas :eek:.
First thing I noticed was MyQ is a fee-based app. I have a MyQ (Chamberlain) garage door that automatically tells me via my phone and watch when my garage door moves, stops, thinks about moving or stopping. Therefore, i dang sure won't pay a fee just to get that same information in my car.
Yes, agree, I would not subscribe. The Homelink in my older MX works great to open and close the garage door automatically and the app is good too. Maybe I got this wrong, but isn't this new feature for the people that don't have HomeLink in the car? If so, I think it would be cheaper and easier to add the HomeLink module rather than paying a subscription fee. Frankly speaking, I don't like any subscriptions and it seems lots of companies want to do it these days.