Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD V11 Discussion - First Released 11/11/22 at 11:11PM - Maybe

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(moderator note: Added maybe to the title. This may be an alpha or beta release, so “release” is relative. Stay tuned.)

We finally have confirmation of the release of FSD V11. This presumably is single stack; we’ll see, as the question was left unanswered. I guess it will still be called FSD Beta V11?

002905FC-FC4B-4346-9970-AF2BA0758CE4.jpeg

🤯 ( 🔥 )

Last edited by a moderator:
This is kind of depressing but the thing I’m most excited for in V11 is the potential for usable, single-lane autopilot in slow-and-go traffic.

The endless, aggressive, neck-straining brake/accel/brake/accel/brake/accel on my commute has become just about unbearable. My spouse asks me to turn off autopilot when he’s in the car now. Maybe FSD code will make my commute tolerable again
I actually had my first experience with slow and go traffic yesterday, it did amazing compared to what it used to do (and in the rain).

I wonder why it's so bad for some and great for others.

Reactions: Hayseed_MS
Was this on the highway software or the FSD city streets software? I’m referring specifically to the highway performance in slow and go traffic.
Highway last night during rush hour (and rain/cold).

I actually commented about it at the time to my spouse because it felt like it was pacing the car in front of me extremely well, even with varying speeds (2mph-25mph).

It used to feel like it only took the speed of the car in front every 3-5 seconds and felt "jerky" because of that, always either accelerating or slowing instead of just matching speeds.

Obviously I'm just making it up for TMC forum likes and have no clue. Duh.
I think it is fair to use the old saying that extraordinary climes require some evidence. I'm not doubting but need to see some proof. Not only would this vindicate your case but you would be contributing desired and valuable info.

Plaese post some pics of the complete Release notes and the setup for highway Beta. We would all be high praising you if you just post some interesting and useful pics.

We are "starving" for some new Beta action and any concrete info and pics would be MUCH appreciated.

Last edited:
I can't post anything that would jeopardize my friends employment. Just ignore my post if you don't believe me.
Just post pics that are non identifying. There is no way to know whose car they came from without the VIN or at least other identifying info. If you carefully select the pic info the only identifying info will be if it is from a Model S/X or 3/Y.

Just post pics that are non identifying. There is no way to know whose car they came from without the VIN or at least other identifying info. If you carefully select the pic info the only identifying info will be if it is from a Model S/X or 3/Y.
I think it would be best to simply wait a week, or so, for V11 to go out to the youtubers. We'll all know soon enough.

I think it would be best to simply wait a week, or so, for V11 to go out to the youtubers. We'll all know soon enough.
Actually for me it would be BEST if I know more now and even better if I had downloaded it yesterday. 🤣 Why would waiting a week be best? What about waiting 2 or 3 weeks or a month? Would that be even bester?🙃

Are we there yet?:cool:

I have been a Tesla Fanboy for 8 years now and 5 Teslas in and I still slag Teslas self-driving tech! You don’t have to have a glowing opinion to be a fanboy.
To me its a question of relativity. Tesla has the best customer FSDb by a long mile (atleast in US, since we don't really know how good the Chinese ones really are). FSDb is the state-of-the-art.