Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But you don’t have to move. You can just change it.

Change the address to some mega corporation building where the mail will get lost. It’s just recall information. Nobody from Tesla is sending you a gift basket.

All you’re doing is targeting a software system that’s automated on an assumption and a wish.

I see no downside.
Just don't order any accessories or parts without changing back!

1708744730765.jpeg

Much better….

I have some questions for the experts:
1. Does exiting freeway action belong to highway stack or city stack?
2. Does entering freeway ramp action belong to highway stack or city stack?
If you watch AI DRIVR's video he seems to show it. It is not as obvious a change as v10 to NoA was but you can see the screen change. It seems to happen at about the same point as before. Here is a clip.

Reactions: FSDtester#1
Unless your new fake address area has completed its testing and now your real address is the current testing area. Kind of like whack-a-mole.

Then they'll ask you to update address of your credit card on file and your address in the app. You'll then have to go there to get anything your order from the app. You'll need to switch your preferred Service Center. Your wife will ask if you're leading a double life and have another family. Then there's alimony and taxes. Probably the FBI will get involved too.

Is it all really worth it?
I propose we start a new thread with rumors and reports of which areas are next on the rollout list so people can get advance information on where to change their address to. Maybe with a live map showing the active hot spots.

• Funny
Reactions: rlsd

Good news that Tesla is testing e2e for highways. I wonder if V12 could eventually allow L3 (ie limited eyes-off in certain conditions) on highways. As discussed before, highways are potentially riskier because of the higher speeds. A false move at 70 mph can cause serious injuries or death. But highway driving is also simpler. So it should be easier to train e2e on highway driving. So I wonder if e2e would be able to achieve L3 highway?

Last edited:
Not only that, it was highly illegal to cross those double yellow lines. He's lucky they didn't impound his car and initiate an NHTSA investigation. He can expect a subpoena for the congressional investigation soon.
My car not only crossed a double yellow line. It crossed both double yellow lines, right at the spot where the two double yellow lines intersect. My car and I will go up to the Supreme Court to defend their behavior and ask both the city of San Diego and the state of California to pay me and my car (remember my car is human now) billions of dollars for emotional distress.

Last edited:
My car not only crossed a double yellow line. It crossed both double yellow lines, right at the spot where the two double yellow lines intersect. My car and I will go up to the Supreme Court to defend their behavior and ask both the city of San Diego and the state of California to pay me and my car (remember my car is human now) billions of dollars for emotional distress.
you could have an out.... double crossing double yellow lines is like crossing the streams...

Good news that Tesla is testing e2e for highways. I wonder if V12 could eventually allow L3 (ie limited eyes-off in certain conditions) on highways. As discussed before, highways are potentially riskier because of the higher speeds. A false move at 70 mph can cause serious injuries or death. But highway driving is also simpler. So it should be easier to train e2e on highway driving. So I wonder if e2e would be able to achieve L3 highway?
Highways are higher speeds but they're also designed for higher speeds with no cross traffic, no pedestrians, fewer entrances and exits, etc, so the actual driving is easier. For straight cruising on the interstate, even the old AP stack was close to perfect so L3 should be very achievable.

Tesla is focusing on FSD that can drive anywhere but I've said for a long time, even Level 3 on the highway would be a boon and something a lot of people would gladly pay for.

As I have said before, this is too aggressive. It would cause a lot of accidents if FSD were "driverless":

I think v12.2.1 is too confident and a litle bit agressive when deciding to go to the unprotected turn lanes (both left and right) but it's too timid in protected turns. FSD is too slow in the intersection when it has the right of way. It should rev up to get out of the intersection (v11.4.9 is better with this).

Last edited:
Reactions: diplomat33