Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like an edited version. "Smooth" and "looking good" and even "fuc$ing perfect" right off the bat.🤣

An fsd feeling is worth a thousand words :)

Btw in that first drive, I see a lot of lane change decision wobbling

Speed stuttering has much improved

I prefer the average auto-max setting, Omar uses assertive auto-max, so I'm not sure how that affects the drive performance

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: JB47394 and kabin
Hopefully nobody notifies Tesla Legal that this guy has been posting about 12.3 a few hours before rollout expanded from employees. ;)
Rohan is VP of business development and public policy. He may well define acceptable disclosure...
Yes - a senior executive of Tesla. Not a peon to get in trouble. Possibly a deliberate policy for him to tweet about FSD.

Apparently also ex-advisor to Obama on Climate Policy. So, no stranger to politics and PR.

"First" 12.3 video. It is a Raw night drive by Whole Mars. Must be a HORRIBLE update since Whole Mars ONLY calls it Nearly Perfect. 🤪 🤣

Not too bad albeit not much traffic. Changes lanes across a solid white line @8:00. A momentary stutter start for the traffic light @8:40. The demolition derby near miss issue remains - @11:50 near miss of parallel parking car. And @14:30 it takes a weird swerve to the curb a half block from end point.

Maybe very similar to the previous release?

Last edited:
Not too bad albeit not much traffic. Changes lanes across a solid white line @8:00. A momentary stutter start for the traffic light @8:40. The demolition derby near miss issue remains - @11:50 near miss of parallel parking car. And @14:30 it takes a weird swerve to the curb a half block from end point.

Maybe very similar to the previous release?
No, no! 12.3 is 🔥🔥🔥🔥! And Smooth!

Yes - a senior executive of Tesla. Not a peon to get in trouble. Possibly a deliberate policy for him to tweet about FSD.

Apparently also ex-advisor to Obama on Climate Policy. So, no stranger to politics and PR.
Several high level Tesla employees have stepped up their activity on X. Maybe a way to reach those who have blocked Elon over his politics.

Several high level Tesla employees have stepped up their activity on X. Maybe a way to reach those who have blocked Elon over his politics.
I don't see X anymore - not just because of Elon but also in general all this social media is geared towards making people angry. Much better for my mood when I stay off all social media designed around highlighting outrage.

Back on topic - yes - its possible Elon asked his senior leaders to tweet more often.

ps : BTW, VP in one company is not the same as another. In MSFT a VP could have 1,000 people working for them. At another large company I was with, they could have just 5 junior programmers !

I wanted to to know whether v12.2.1 would stop my car at the ramp meter red light but I had to disengaged when seeing the police man. He stood there to catch people abusing the car pool lane. And he did flag the red Tesla to stop. V11 took my car through that car pool lane 2, 3 times.

Attachments

• CarPoolLane.png
    CarPoolLane.png
    6.8 MB · Views: 14
  • RampMeterLight.png
    RampMeterLight.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 5