Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He actually follows me on X. Did you see that he got people that sub'd to him to post pics of their cars and the vins saying he was going to try to get them FSD? I don't recall punching him, but I also don't sub...
I didn't see that...my thoughts on Omar:

nerd-alert.gif

Same 13 mile drive as yesterday but in the Chill FSDb profile. A little better safety score:

Screenshot_20240322_172435_Drive Safe & Save.jpg

It didn't feel much different to me. It still sped, 47 in a 35, but didn't get caught.

I think it is signaling too early most of the time.

The thing I dislike the most is that the lane change notification no longer works. Chime or vibration.

It now turns and goes up my driveway instead of stopping in the street. But doesn't make it to the parking spot.

The drive was not bad overall. The car even slowed nicely for the speed bumps in the neighborhood. I did not use the auto speed on my to the store. Stopped for the pedestrians ( kids) even tho they stopped in the middle and was looking at the car. Whatever... There was an entrance to the shopping plaza that was tight and I disengaged as there was also a curb.

On the way back, decided to use auto speed. The ride was fine until it took a right curved lane when it went too fast and went to the right lane and before I could react hit the curb and I disengaged and the car started screaming "take control immediately." Never got a curb rash in my ownership of this car until today :mad:. Both front and rear rims on the passenger side got the rash

PXL_20240322_210123110.jpgPXL_20240322_210056545.jpg

The drive was not bad overall. The car even slowed nicely for the speed bumps in the neighborhood. I did not use the auto speed on my to the store. Stopped for the pedestrians ( kids) even tho they stopped in the middle and was looking at the car. Whatever... There was an entrance to the shopping plaza that was tight and I disengaged as there was also a curb.

On the way back, decided to use auto speed. The ride was fine until it took a right curved lane when it went too fast and went to the right lane and before I could react hit the curb and I disengaged and the car started screaming "take control immediately." Never got a curb rash in my ownership of this car until today :mad:. Both front and rear rims on the passenger side got the rash

View attachment 1030846View attachment 1030847
Welcome to 12.3.

Also, doesn’t it seem like the one day we didn’t get a wave we’re not getting that tacked onto the next wave / refunded? We’re being shorted here.

I am a fan of the people that are expediting their installs and more than one wave per day however.

Someone needs to find Elon at a restaurant and instruct the servers to bring his meal out 2-3 bites at a time.