Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_1260.jpeg

Supposedly this version resets strikes too!

I heard a fine lady drives the Y and a loser (like me) drives the S. 🤣
Sounds about right 😂
Well folks it took 2 weeks for us to go from v12 to v12.3.2.1. I'm sure v12.4 is right around the corner, with hopefully more significant improvements. I'm not chasing this FSD version game until then.

BTW is 12.3.2.1 the current version because of the symmetry? If so, I'm holding my breath for 12.4.2.1.
12.3.3 is the current version.

I’m sure 12.4 will roll out to people who didn’t pay before it does to those who paid. Or maybe 13.0 will go out to those who held Tesla stock in 2016.

🤡🤡

Not my experience, my wife's car and my car has never gotten updates on the same day or even within the same week. My car has FSD and USS but hers doesn't though.
After this brief discussion, I’m thinking maybe it’s eligible car based? For instance, if I had a hardware 3 and a 4, the 3 would have gotten todays 12.3.3 first, when it was all 3s, then when a hw4 rollout started, I would have gotten it sometime after. Just a thought.

After this brief discussion, I’m thinking maybe it’s eligible car based? For instance, if I had a hardware 3 and a 4, the 3 would have gotten todays 12.3.3 first, when it was all 3s, then when a hw4 rollout started, I would have gotten it sometime after. Just a thought.
That's probably true, I'm in a really weird spot in terms of my car configuration.
My Model X was produced in January 2023 and it has USS and HW3, I think March 2023 is when they finally removed USS from S/X.

The amount of cars that share my configuration (Model X, 2023, USS, HW3) are only going to be from purchases in January and February. This amount is so small, it's no wonder I keep getting last in the rollouts.

I got V12.3.2 this morning and had 3 drives today. The first two are round trips to a friend's house, 25 min one way. They were smooth, except it hesitated too much on stop signs.
The last one is to drive out of a plaza and back home, and I had to take over. When at the exit of the plaza, half of the car head got into the lane of the main road to turn right, but the coming cars from the left doesn't allow it to go more. The following cars were all doing so, although now they had to shift to their left a bit to avoid my car. They were slow enough and FSD could drive and turn forcefully but it didn't. So half of the car head stuck in the lane for more than 30 seconds; that was embarassing.

Some cars were actually turning right to go into the plaza with right turn light on (that is, would pass my left side), and those were good chances for FSD to get into the lane. but FSD apparently couldn't understand what the others right turn light means.
Finally, I saw another canr was about to turn right to get in the plaze, and I took over the car and finished my right turn.

Things like this could be criticized and exaggerated by the media, so don't expect TSLA to do too good soon.

You know what. This brings up a good point. Where is damn George Hotz when you need him?! This software sugar should’ve already been hacked to install homebrew and flash custom softwares via manual file uploads
George Hotz was explicitly contacted by Teslas legal team long ago to prevent this exact thing from happening. So he pivoted and is trying to crowd source free work to ghetto rig poverty package econoboxes into crashing from a dashcam.