Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
12.3.3—enjoying this version more than any other. Five key flaws to correct though:
1) drives to the far left of a lane unless following another vehicle.
2) Roundabouts-superb but stops in a crosswalk blocking Pedestrians if there is a queue
3) doesn’t adjust speed quickly enough
4) ignored flashing yellow school
Zone speed limit of 15mph and instead wanted to continue at 45 mph.
5) still doesn’t recognize my community gates.

Nice to see it draw inputted lines again thus staying to the right in our community’s unmarked two lane road.
also jack rabbit starts from red lights

Installed FSD(Supervised) 2024.3.10, FSD 12.3.3, about an hr ago. Yep, the app is telling me to charge and I have 55%. I will change only when my Tesla panels are blasting the power.
During my earlier drive today in NoVa on 495, the car did not take the exit it was supposed to as it was waiting and moved to the extreme left lane when I had 0 .7 miles to exit in that traffic and rain. Hello???😄. I had that yesterday on 270 too and I missed the exit completely in traffic as the car could not go from left lane to extreme right lane to exit. The car was zipping and did not have time to move in a timely manner to exit.
I have to test those tomorrow.

1000007011.jpg
1000007011.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: FSDtester#1
Ok so that is informative folks.

ASSO, v11 in effect (freeway or limited access) cap value visible:

All relative to detected limit:

Chill: +5%
Average: +10%
Assertive: +15%

Actually kind of convenient, assuming it gets to speed (because it is v11 it does as long as detected speed is correct - something v12 does not do). We do NOT want v12 on the highways, folks - it would be a huge disaster with respect to speed targets (people are extremely picky about that). Have to fix that problem first.

In manual mode in general it should just respect your own chosen offset, with v11 active, when using FSDS v12.

In both cases, the target or proposed target is visible since v11 is in operation.

V12 offset with ASSO mode is +50% (invisible).

In all cases this limit is honored as a cap on speed.

Thanks @Dewg and @arnolddeleon & @Mardak for quickly elucidating the target speed framework.
You know what’s REALLY ANNOYING? The fact Tesla doesn’t put this info out there and we’re left running multiple scenarios and taking educated guesses on exactly what it does and the different features.

I guarantee 95% of the lemmings using this software aren’t. Buddy of mine got his free trial , used it and said ‘f that, it tried to kill me, turned left but didn’t accelerate and almost got tboned. I’ll try it again tomorrow without my kid in the car”

Interesting I just came back from 2 drives and the behavior compared to this morning's two drives was noticeable. The decisions were fine but the excessive speed in several places almost caused me to disengage. Tesla definitely tweaked something and the change was not a good one.
Yeah, I was troubled by its decision-making. Occasionally a launch seems higher-g than necessary, but then, ... I don't think FSD is engineered to emulate its human--although it should and will eventually--but if it did, I'd probably be a lot more scared than I am with it now.