Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why hasn't our very own gottagofast posted some video of 12.4.1. We know gottagofast has replaced Omar as Elon's favorite new class pet. 🤔 😂
I would but I have an issue, no check ups in a week
IMG_1046.jpeg

No updates installed here
Understood. Just thought I'd mention it as the car is actually checking for updates (or having them pushed to it) even though that screen implies it hasn't checked. Seems like just a glitch but isn't actually preventing the car to get updates if they are actually available. Conclusion....Tesla hasn't chosen you to have 15.5 just yet.

and, as an aside, there is no way you could possibly tell if you were 100ns faster or slower without some sort of video you could analyze
Yeah that is what I had. I know that for that video, I responded before the car did, since I was waiting for the slowdown to hit the accelerator (which took an addition few hundred milliseconds for me to respond to!). Obviously only I know that; you can’t tell from the video.

There are other ways to do it too - just record the foot moving to cover the brake in advance of regen from the car or whatever. Plenty of videos of this - they are super easy to generate, and much more definitive.

There are certainly extremely slow reactions possible from humans. We need to talk best case here. That is what matters.

Last edited:
Apparently unnecessary lane changes has gone worse, otherwise it is better

That's unfortunate. For me v12.3.6 consistently does that most noticeably on 3 lane roads. It makes a right turn into the right most lane of a 3 lane road from an intersection. Quickly takes the center lane. Moments later and 2 blocks before it needs to make a left it again takes the right most lane. Needless and unsafe all into one.

AI DRIVR and Dirty Tesla (Chuck gets a pass since he is flying) get your a$$es out of bed and make a 12.4.1 video before we (the internet) have to open a can of whip a$$ on you. :eek:😂

AI DRIVR you get an extra hour for making some My Space videos last night. ;) But Chris gets NO sympathy break just because he is STUCK driving a Cybertruck and has to borrow the Model Y to test.
Whoop a$$.

Whip a$$ is something @sleepydoc does in the exam room with/to @FSDtester#1

Try not to confuse the two

Looks like it made a right turn from left turn lane. AKA another nonzero intervention drive.

First, it's not a left turn lane. There's explicitly a no left turn sign above the lane. It's a through lane.

Second, the entire context of the scene is important. About 30 seconds prior, the entire right lane is blocked by several vehicles with their hazard lights on (presumably ride shares picking up passengers from a venue).

Screenshot_20240608-094249.png

So it was avoiding stopped traffic and then made a right turn from the left through lane when the right lane was clear. Not ideal, as it might have had time to fully get in the right lane after passing the stopped cars, but not uncommon for city driving.

No updates installed here
Don't you have Elon's personal number. Just give him a call and tell him that you are embarrassed that the influencers got it before you. I bet you will have 12.4.1 before the end of ...................🤔😂

Feeling the optimism now. I bet we see our first TMCer get 12.4.1 by Tuesday (other than gottagofast) and a big o'l handful before Friday (<>5%). If it doesn't have any "known bugs" we will ALL be just like Omar and dive a year intervention free.🤣