Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh you’re referring to the updated UI I didn’t get in my Model Y because it has an Intel computer. Cool spring update, thanks Elon.
Your Model Y still gets a lot of the updates, just not the UI while parked. I'm pretty sure you still get the new full screen FSD view with the map in the upper right corner, the trip progress bar, and most of the other features.

Your Model Y still gets a lot of the updates, just not the UI while parked. I'm pretty sure you still get the new full screen FSD view with the map in the upper right corner, the trip progress bar, and most of the other features.
None of what you mentioned, just the trip progress bar.

View attachment 1055533
See you guys on the other side

Edit: this is a joke post was curious if anyone would notice long range wheels instead of performance wheels but I still have got 2024.14 update
TBH, I don't know anyone on this thread that would notice anything that you post, and identify it as strange or unusual.

They just read and go "Oh, Ok, that's our boy!"

You did make me delete 2 posts though, so that makes it even funnier.

None of what you mentioned, just the trip progress bar.
So, I mention 2 features, you say you got none of them, but then say you got one of them? Huh? o_O

Did you enable the new FSD view in the Autopilot menu? Have you shifted into drive and made the visualization full screen? (I could be wrong, but I was sure people with Intel based cars said that they got the new full screen view.)

Nav updated to 2024.8-14924
While I’m waiting for mine, wife’s car gets this

IMG_4981.png

So, I mention 2 features, you say you got none of them, but then say you got one of them? Huh? o_O

Did you enable the new FSD view in the Autopilot menu? Have you shifted into drive and made the visualization full screen? (I could be wrong, but I was sure people with Intel based cars said that they got the new full screen view.)
You mentioned multiple things. The only thing I got was the trip status bar in Model Y. The only thing I got in Model S is Audible. Thanks Elon, great SpRiNg UpDaTe.