Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m pretty sure I made my rules clear many times on that. Until it can do EVERYTHING that their 5 year old video said it could do - it’s junk.

View attachment 1055564

Well if you're referring to this 5 year old video from Tela I didn't see anything FSD doesn't do today so your "junk" reference is no longer valid. Frankly if you did a FSD video from v12.3.6 you would be able to show far more FSD functionality today than what Tesla published. So I'd say Tesla's old video is now the junk solution. Time for you to retire "junk" since FSD now does EVERYTHING.

Last edited:
Just like the live view features? That's been out s while but still no Android support. I'm personally their Android team consists of one guy named Guido who works remotely and his boss was layed off.

Definitely without doubt do not expect these features on an Android device ever.
I only joke because If he goes through with his threats to ban all iPhones and put them in faraday cages before you can go to work, he’ll either have to or make their own phone lol.

Last edited:
Well I be damned, doing a two wheel restart brought the trip progress. @fasteddie7 try that on your car as well
I rebooted no auto shift on the s or x. My white x is older so I get that, but the s is a day one ultra red march 23 build and the stealth grey x is a December 23 build, so all 2024.14.9 builds must not be created equal, since I definitely saw videos of 2024.14.7+ that had it but no fsd.

I’m glad you can make sense of these version games because I can’t 😅😅
I told him he's probably forgotten more about FSD versioning than I'll ever know. Maybe now that the versions are converging, I won't have to keep feeling like an idiot because the numbers have never made any sense to me lol

I didn't see anything FSD doesn't do today so your "junk" reference is no longer valid.
May have been clipped in what was posted. I didn’t watch the video, but this is a key difference:
IMG_1181.jpeg

Currently, we have to be doing something.

Auto shift, wider auto open doors (model x), adaptive headlights at least, better cooldown in hot weather.
So with a 2020 MYLR the doors stay the same and the headlights stay the same. My understanding was auto-shift was only for the S/X? Better cooldown would be nice in the summer. (mainly because I never remember to turn on the A/C before I get to may car) So basically I'm not missing anything as long as I actually plan more than 5 minutes ahead!

I rebooted no auto shift on the s or x. My white x is older so I get that, but the s is a day one ultra red march 23 build and the stealth grey x is a December 23 build, so all 2024.14.9 builds must not be created equal, since I definitely saw videos of 2024.14.7+ that had it but no fsd.
Ok so also tested this on my S and as you said, no auto shift other than out of park. Doesn't make sense since in the release notes it says it will shift between drive and reverse and dirty tesla did a demo of this on an S and it looked sweet. So confused why on a later release they pulled it. Dumb.