Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Glovis Captain - Delivery text

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nothing here. When people get there’s though if I don’t I’ll be chasing with the lease company. As of last week Tesla told me they still didn’t have my details on file for the RN so I had to ask the lease company to resend them

I got a text on 06/03, and was previously told my car was on Glovis Captain.

I am paying cash though, so Tesla only have my mobile number and there is nothing complicated about the sale at all. If you're leasing outside of Tesla then it's possible that they have maybe contacted the lease company instead? Or maybe that the lease company has not passed on your mobile number to Tesla?

I got a text on 06/03, and was previously told my car was on Glovis Captain.

I am paying cash though, so Tesla only have my mobile number and there is nothing complicated about the sale at all. If you're leasing outside of Tesla then it's possible that they have maybe contacted the lease company instead? Or maybe that the lease company has not passed on your mobile number to Tesla?

me too, cash no trade-in. Just waiting for the call to pay.

Have you not had an email saying you have your final invoice in your account? The email and the invoice describes how to pay - basically you have to send the money via bank transfer by 7 days before collection.

the final invoice appeared probably 10 days ago. The next step says “We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment”
So just waiting for that.