Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which mono block forged wheel size, color and style would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are these prices supposed to go up at some point after the group buy?

The group buy wasn't for special pricing, as much as it was to just get enough people interested in buying the wheels. If you go to Titan7's website, or even to Evasive's, you can see that the pricing lines up with their offerings for other autos. Still, it's a decent price for forged wheels. If you look around, you'll be hard pressed to find anything under $3k for fully forged wheels.

I'd be all in on a set of the T-R10s in 19x9.5 +35, but they don't seem interested in making that size, and are certainly not interested in returning inquiries about that size.

• Informative
Reactions: outdoors
What do you guys think of VS08 – Vertini Wheels as an alternative for Titan T-S5.
They have the same look and about the same price as the Titans. Fully forged mono-block. Available now and with a lot more sizes and finish options. They also do custom center bore and lug nut config specific for Model 3. I asked and they weight 22 lbs. Forgot what the Titans weigh.

I read somewhere on the AMG forums IIRC that the VS forged wheels are not designed for the track. I

I read somewhere on the AMG forums IIRC that the VS forged wheels are not designed for the track. I
What do you guys think of VS08 – Vertini Wheels as an alternative for Titan T-S5.
They have the same look and about the same price as the Titans. Fully forged mono-block. Available now and with a lot more sizes and finish options. They also do custom center bore and lug nut config specific for Model 3. I asked and they weight 22 lbs. Forgot what the Titans weigh.

I'm running these in a 19x8.5 +30 fitment. As noted by another poster, they are not designed for track use, but I'd bet they're better than the stock 20's that came with my perf model for that. Regardless, I'm using them as winter wheels w/Sottozero 3's. They look great, fit great, are just over 19#'s and I was able to order exact fitment and finish I wanted. Couple that with fairly quick order to inhand time (just under 6wks) and fairly low price, I'm happy.

Not to take away from the Titan 7's. For true track enthusiasts they would be a better choice imo. I may still get a set for summer/track use.

I would be interested in the source for that info regarding VS forged wheels. I thought by definition fully forged are the strongest and lightest so then it follows that they would be good for track. Are the Titan 7 designed for track?

One of the knocks against the VS Forged for track use is the load rating at around 1500#. I assumed the Titan 7's are higher, but a quick online check shows the TS-05's in 18x8 at 690Kg (1521#'s). Maybe one of the wheel/track experts can chime in on what to look for in a load rating and track appropriate wheel for the model 3.

One of the knocks against the VS Forged for track use is the load rating at around 1500#. I assumed the Titan 7's are higher, but a quick online check shows the TS-05's in 18x8 at 690Kg (1521#'s). Maybe one of the wheel/track experts can chime in on what to look for in a load rating and track appropriate wheel for the model 3.

You need to look at the dynamic loading

I'm with @Feathermerchan those are too heavy for the price point. For the 3 the 18's wheels in mono-block forged alloy should be ~18 lbs, the 19's ~19 lbs and the 20's ~ 20 lbs.

22lbs seems high for VS Forged VS08's in 19x9.5. My shop weighted one of my 19x8.5's on their scale before putting them on the car at 19.6lbs.

Edit: here's the VS08 in a 20x10 coming in at 20.8
Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 6.08.22 PM.png

Last edited:
Are those Titan 7 19"s in your avatar?