Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which mono block forged wheel size, color and style would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
+1 on an 18” Setup for M3P+ But I also wish there was an option for a 20” replacement for the 20” on the M3P+ where I could swap the tires onto the new wheels.

Trying to play catchup here but does anyone have a direct link to the post for group buy prices for each of these?
Prices are not set for anything yet - but here are some prices for other fitments to give you a general idea of how they increase with increased width X diameter.
T-S5 | Evasive Motorsports

What does the resume and overal view/opinion of the Titan line look like? Just wondering as I haven’t really heard much about them in the past. Compared to companies like BBS (some lines with similar pricing), HRE or Adv.1 ($$$!) or VMR (more well known and quality “replica” mfg with prices around $250-$400/wheel)

That looks quite nice!

My vote:
T-S5 FORGED SPLIT 5 SPOKE in Satin Titanium in 19 X 9 with +35 ET
This looks a little better (in 19"):

Attachments

• Model 3 Titan 7a.jpg
    Model 3 Titan 7a.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 151
Reactions: debuggr
Ok, quick update from Evasive Motorsports, via email today.

The did the test fitments and felt that 19.5 with an ET of 33 was way too aggressive for the front suspension and there was concern that the tolerances where just too tight in the front and forced the front wheel too far outboard (aka too much poke)

Based on the multiple surveys, hundreds of emails (to me, Titan7, and Evasive Motorsports )and direct calls, we believe the best option for the initial group buy is in the following fitments for the first run....

19x8.5 +40 squared

18x8.5 +40 squared

19x9 + 35 squared – more aggressive fitment

this will enable a staggered setup with the following configuration:

19x8.5+40 front

19x9+35 rear

So in total 4 different size options for people to choose from. Next step will be a microsite which will allow for wheel deposits. Colors and 5 spoke vs 10 spoke will be on the order site once that is turned on.

Still working on detailed pricing per fitment, so sit tight for a couple more days. I did share the desire for more color options; (Titanium, Bronze, Machine black) more to follow s I know more. Stay tuned for a microsite on Evasivemotorsports.com in the coming weeks with checkout and pay deposits for the initial orders of 40 pieces per fitment.

The good news is that the stock tires you get your car with can be transferred to the appropriate wheel size depending on which one you bought...18 vs 19 or for those of us that need all seasons in the winter, we can just pull the aero in throw them in the garage when the temps go below 50 degrees F and buy summer tires when the temps are above 50 degrees F.

I don't know if the 18 fits the P3D+ rear calipers as they did not test fit that.. sorry, but no one had a P3D+ at the fitment session... guess we will try again later..

If you still want the more aggressive wheels contact Evasive and tell them, but they won't be on this initial group buy run....