Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which mono block forged wheel size, color and style would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
UGH, I'm trying to sell myself on getting 9.5's with wide tires and using one of my other sets with hard 235 for road trips/winter. I've got some Volk 19x8.5 that would likely need bored out a bit. What's the status on getting enough orders of the 19x9.5?

UGH, I'm trying to sell myself on getting 9.5's with wide tires and using one of my other sets with hard 235 for road trips/winter. I've got some Volk 19x8.5 that would likely need bored out a bit. What's the status on getting enough orders of the 19x9.5?

I'm pretty sure the minimum was met a few weeks ago. I was one of them and they were about to switch my order... until I found out there is no bronze option in 9.5!

Also just an observation - Evasive is awesome about expediting shipping once you pay. I got my shipping confirmation within an hour of paying the balance. Stoked!

Reactions: ppower
Hmm, what's the center cap situation with these wheels? Or at least the dimensions?
I vaguely recall that Tesla OEM sizes would not fit, and that Titan7-branded ones would be sold separately.

I can't find the post where I read that though...I am being crazy and mis-remembering?

Hmm, what's the center cap situation with these wheels? Or at least the dimensions?
I vaguely recall that Tesla OEM sizes would not fit, and that Titan7-branded ones would be sold separately.

I can't find the post where I read that though...I am being crazy and mis-remembering?

Anyone up for a 3D printed center cap or something similar? Not my strong suit.

IMG_20190131_202558.jpg

Is it summer yet? Got them today. Tires are at Costco awaiting the wheels. They came with color matched center caps. Also came with valve stems.

I got an email from them yesterday saying that they have some 7 T-S5 18x8.5 +35 Satin Titanium coming soon. The original order was +39 so I could wait for that. Any thoughts on the different offset? Would the tires wear different or anything? From my little bit of research they would be pushed out a little more, and that seems good right?

I have winter tires on until April so time is not a factor.

I got an email from them yesterday saying that they have some 7 T-S5 18x8.5 +35 Satin Titanium coming soon. The original order was +39 so I could wait for that. Any thoughts on the different offset? Would the tires wear different or anything? From my little bit of research they would be pushed out a little more, and that seems good right?

I have winter tires on until April so time is not a factor.

I would actually prefer the +35 vs. the +39. You are right the wheels would be pushed out 4MM but would actually look better since it's not sunk into the wheel well. I don't think the difference would be enough to make any noticeable difference in range between 35 and 39.