Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which mono block forged wheel size, color and style would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Evasive sent me 2 of the wrong color (ordered bronze, received 2 bronze, 2 titanium).

Kind of disappointing. I know they will get it resolved but what a buzz kill. Well, so much for mounting mine this weekend.

I mean FFS - there are giant labels right on the box with the color.... whoever is stacking these in their shipping bay for pickup needs to start QCing.

Has this happened to anyone else (hopefully not)?

thumbnail_20190202_113957 (1).jpg thumbnail_20190202_114226.jpg

Last edited:
@SamT
Did you use the stock lug nuts? Those are 18 inch with stock Michelin Primacy MXM 98W all season or did you get 19 inch? Love the look - this is a P3D+ should be configured!!!! Nice light mono-block forged wheels! Let it know how the watts per mile is impacted, although that will be tough to decipher with snow and heat loads this time of year..

Evasive sent me 2 of the wrong color (ordered bronze, received 2 bronze, 2 titanium).

Kind of disappointing. I know they will get it resolved but what a buzz kill. Well, so much for mounting mine this weekend.

I mean FFS - there are giant labels right on the box with the color.... whoever is stacking these in their shipping bay for pickup needs to start QCing.

Has this happened to anyone else (hopefully not)?

View attachment 373991 View attachment 373992
Auggghhhh... hope the other guy lives near you, when he gets 2 of each color...

@SamT
Did you use the stock lug nuts? Those are 18 inch with stock Michelin Primacy MXM 98W all season or did you get 19 inch? Love the look - this is a P3D+ should be configured!!!! Nice light mono-block forged wheels! Let it know how the watts per mile is impacted, although that will be tough to decipher with snow and heat loads this time of year..

Yeah, I have the 20" performance wheels, and the stock lug nuts fit perfectly on the Titan. I was a bit worry that the stock one won't fit, but they did a good job with fitment on the wheels. I took a photo of the life time kwh, will report back when I accumulate more miles to compare.

• Informative
Reactions: Xenoilphobe