Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which mono block forged wheel size, color and style would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered some the 19x9/35 offset wheels. Now I just need to figure out what to do for tires (I'm thinking to try those Sport 4S) , and lugs and center caps.

I'm tempted to drive up to Evasive next month and just have them install everything and transfer over my TPMS sensors, it's just over 2 hours from my house.

• Helpful
Reactions: R1Fast
UGH, I'm trying to sell myself on getting 9.5's with wide tires and using one of my other sets with hard 235 for road trips/winter. I've got some Volk 19x8.5 that would likely need bored out a bit. What's the status on getting enough orders of the 19x9.5?

I'm pretty sure the minimum was met a few weeks ago. I was one of them and they were about to switch my order... until I found out there is no bronze option in 9.5!

Also just an observation - Evasive is awesome about expediting shipping once you pay. I got my shipping confirmation within an hour of paying the balance. Stoked!

Aaaand /sigh. I randomly decided to check Evasive's website and they have they now have the Model 3 specific 19x9.5 +35 in Bronze. Pricing is the same as the GB too. FML.

Do you guys think .5in will make a visible difference on the dish/concavity of the wheel? Mine 19x9 bronze are still in the boxes waiting for Spring. Now tempted to ask Evasive if I can cover shipping and exchange them. Urgh. They told me less than a month ago there were "no plans for 19x9.5 in bronze".

Nice! Did you get the satin titanium or bronze? Either color would look awesome on white.
I think the bronze would look real good but I showed a few others and they said it looks gaudy. But in the end it comes down to your own taste, except when your wife also has an opinion.

I went with satin titanium. I think the performance car could have pulled up that nice dark bronze though.

Updates on Evasive's stock (for the next 3 to 4 months) as of March 9, 2019:

12 satin titanium 19x8.5 (in stock)
1 black 19x9.5 (on the way, available for sale)
15 satin titanium 19x9.5 (on the way, available for sale)

No other colors in the above sizes.

18x8.5 out of stock, meaning will take 3-4 months to get more made
19x9 out of stock, meaning will take 3-4 months to get more made

If anyone wants to part with their 18x8.5s, please let me know. Otherwise I am having a hard time debating if I want to outright cancel or settle for 19x8.5. My goal is to run the lightest weight forged wheel in 18 I can find that clears my performance brakes and lets me use an acoustic PS4S tire.

If anyone wants to part with their 18x8.5s, please let me know. Otherwise I am having a hard time debating if I want to outright cancel or settle for 19x8.5. My goal is to run the lightest weight forged wheel in 18 I can find that clears my performance brakes and lets me use an acoustic PS4S tire.

Thanks for the heads up. I’m considering the 19x9.5 for the most concavity. What tire size would be best and maintain stock overall profile? I also don’t like the stretched tire look. Thanks.

Thanks for the heads up. I’m considering the 19x9.5 for the most concavity. What tire size would be best and maintain stock overall profile? I also don’t like the stretched tire look. Thanks.

You’re welcome. This post was most informative for me regarding your question:

Titan7 Forged Wheels for the model 3

The 9.5 with the offset listed by Evasive is (1) going to make your wheels come out of the wheel well more — which is okay to improve aesthetics (2) the stock tire sizes listed concisely at tsportlines tire guide page will help you maintain stock speedometer accuracy and stance. In short all the whee diameters by Tesla have approximately the same overall height. You can play with this by googling “tire size calculator”.
Tire Size Calculator

(3) the advantage to the wider 9.5 wheel size is you can fit a wider tire on it. This will significantly decrease your daily driving range (varies with tire compound chosen).

Some people are going with 265/35R19. Which is gonna be about the same height as stock but about 0.7 inch wider tire per wheel.

(4) if you want the stock stance/look I would get the stock wheel and tire sizes.

Is there an estimate of when the 19x9.5 will arrive?

I think the PS4S with acoustic foam are only available for 20" wheels. The 18" wheels have MXM4's with acoustic foam, and 19's use continentals.

I'm planning to get 19's with PS4S, but I don't believe there is an acoustic foam version of them.

Damn N/M found them in 18's https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tire...8PS4XLAC&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

I wish they made them in 245/40/19 :(

Last edited: