Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GTA Delivery Date Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just got a call from my DS to schedule delivery. She told me that all pick ups after May 28th will be at the International Centre. She was able to schedule me as early as May 30th but I need to go on the weekend so I'm scheduled to pick up my car on June 2nd first thing in the morning.

She said it will be pretty crazy at the International Centre because there will be 7 pick ups for each time slot. She said it's smart to go earlier in case there are delays with other pick ups which will just carry over to the other time slots.

So some napkin math here

8 hours of deliveries per day (assumed)
15 minutes per delivery
7 deliveries simultaneously

This gives us 224 deliveries per day

May 28 - June 30

34 days X 224 deliveries/day gives us 7,616 potential deliveries at the International Centre

I'm not sure we can infer that. 7 for each time spot could mean they have 14 parallel deliveries going, each taking 30 minutes. And they just stagger them so the waiting room doesn't get overrun.

I got the impression when I booked mine that there were lots of slots available in the afternoon. I’m sure there are a lot of people that would prefer to go for the end of the day or the weekend because of work. Just like the movie theatre, some times will be much busier than others.

Sorry, meant to say..How are all you getting delivery appointments. I was able to find out who my delivery advisor is but can't get a hold of her. No one at Tesla will put me through to her.. any ideas? I've had my VIN since May 5th...