Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GTA Delivery Date Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, I configured April 17th, I cant imagine how you guys are dealing with not knowing when your order is coming, I cant stop refreshing. Im also considering emailing one of the reps I spoke to last year that gave me his business card but don't want to bother them since I doubt ill get any real info.

I`m going crazy waiting for that phone call. Got the VIN over a week ago, but no contact from a DS. I just want that confirmation of when I`ll be taking possession so I can get all my ducks in a row.
Same situation here. In fact, we have very similar timelines. Only difference is I configured April 3rd and got a VIN May 4th. Got 283XX. Been 10 days and no call from DA. I called the 888 number and was told I dont have a DA yet and to wait until 8 weeks because... Canada. WTF

Same situation here. In fact, we have very similar timelines. Only difference is I configured April 3rd and got a VIN May 4th. Got 283XX. Been 10 days and no call from DA. I called the 888 number and was told I dont have a DA yet and to wait until 8 weeks because... Canada. WTF

My VIN is also 283xx, also May 4th. No further contact yet from any human or machine. Hope they didn't get our cars mixed up and are taking their time straightening it out!

Very bizarre. I had a call from the DA on May 4th. Started shopping for insurance. Checked today and my VIN is gone and I'm back to a Reservation Number. I've sent my DA an email to see if anything has changed...

Very bizarre. I had a call from the DA on May 4th. Started shopping for insurance. Checked today and my VIN is gone and I'm back to a Reservation Number. I've sent my DA an email to see if anything has changed...
I'm in the same exact spot! Received VIN on the same date. Got a call from DA last Monday telling me my car was coming at the end of the week. VIN disappeared on Friday. No real updates from DA.