Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow Audio Upgrade? (SR+)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got version b coming. I'm curious how configurable it will be relative to what I'm seeing with everyone and their version e. I'm also installing mine into a RHD Tesla, so I hope that doesn't make things any more complex...

this is the lates file that hansshow sent for lowering the high notes and chimes, unzip and rename to remove the other .zip, it should be a .xps file, it helps a lot, channels are still crossed in this file, so you have to use the software to correct that,. i find that a smilie face in the car tone settings also helps, not close to my car but pretty sure i have from left to right 3 1.5 0 1 1.5 or something in that range

Attachments

• Version E Stereo data 1120Copy.zip.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Thanks will try tomorrow.
How do you fix the crossed rear channel in the software,

so if your fader works correctly and you balance left to right works correctly in the front, switching the back channels should be like this:

First click on the little box at the top of output 3 to get a check mark there, then you will see channel 3 highlighted in the imput but you want channel 4 so just click in ch 4 to highlight it, and then click on the little box on top of ch 4 output to get a check mark there, when you do ch4 will show highlighted but you want ch3 so click on ch3 to highlight it, then save changes. that should correct the crossing on the rear speakers.

this is the lates file that hansshow sent for lowering the high notes and chimes, unzip and rename to remove the other .zip, it should be a .xps file, it helps a lot, channels are still crossed in this file, so you have to use the software to correct that,. i find that a smilie face in the car tone settings also helps, not close to my car but pretty sure i have from left to right 3 1.5 0 1 1.5 or something in that range
Latest 1121.xps file correct reversed balances right/left and rear/front

It is not version B, the shell looks are the same, but the circuit board, IC is different.
We use Top company IC to do this version B. The same configuration as AVIONIXX.
For version B DSP, we use USA ADI IC
Japan AKM Bluetooth microchip
Japan JRC5532 IC microchip
Japan ELNA microchip.
The product is the same as AVIONIXX DSP, OEM product.
upload_2020-11-21_13-56-24.png

I appreciate hearing that. I hope they are treated equally and get configured to their best. I look forward to hearing more about any updates to version b DSP. You wouldn't happen to have a github repo I can subscribe to for when the updates start? Thanks.

But the subwoofer is only 40Hz - 150Hz (based on HS documents)? You shouldn't hear anything under 40Hz!
Sir, you may make a huge mistake, please google what is LPF means, low pass filter.
That means if you set it to 80hz, the subwoofer will only output Hz from 0-80Hz, you can also hear the sound under 40Hz, like 25 Hz.
Please ask a professional Stereo to get more information.