Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Have any new testers with a safety score above 80 received the FSD Beta 10.69.2.2 update yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like 10.69.3 is not accepting any new people into FSDb...what a waste. They said they were going to have anyone with a score of 80plus and 100m in autopilot admitted and nothing. I missed the last set on 2022.20.19 and about to give up on this. I know it will be open to anyone who bought FSD later this yr but knowing their communication later this yr could mean late 2023 ;)

Reactions: BenSutt
Upvote 0
Looks like 10.69.3 is not accepting any new people into FSDb...what a waste. They said they were going to have anyone with a score of 80plus and 100m in autopilot admitted and nothing. I missed the last set on 2022.20.19 and about to give up on this. I know it will be open to anyone who bought FSD later this yr but knowing their communication later this yr could mean late 2023 ;)
I think there’s still a good shot. My guess is this first 69.3.0 is a small test batch to figure out bugs since it’s a major release. So they changed enough that it’s no longer the same as previous builds. Then once it’s stable in .1 or .2 they’ll open it up. It’ll take longer but I do think it makes sense.

Keep believing!

Reactions: EV3_
Upvote 0
Is there some new info that has been released about this? What's the source of your info that new testers won't be allowed into 10.69.3? I also missed out on the big FSDb expansion due to having software loaded that was past the FSDb stack, but I'm hoping to get 10.69.3 at some point. Can you elaborate on what you're hearing?

Upvote 0
Is there some new info that has been released about this? What's the source of your info that new testers won't be allowed into 10.69.3? I also missed out on the big FSDb expansion due to having software loaded that was past the FSDb stack, but I'm hoping to get 10.69.3 at some point. Can you elaborate on what you're hearing?
There’s no public info. Just conjecture

Upvote 0
Only Shillers and YouTubers have gotten 10.69.3. No one including those that have been in the FSD Beta program for a year or more have gotten it.

Be patient 🙏🏻

Reactions: EV3_
Upvote 0
We are all “testers”

Only shillers and YouTubers received it so far 🙌🏻
.0 releases are rough and need adjustment before the fleet gets it. Tesla gets reports from the small batch and the influencers post videos which the engineering team watch and tweak based on performance. They then release .1 to a larger group and monitor performance. Then the fleet gets the tweaked .2 release.

There have been issues with past .0 releases that had to be pulled back or quickly updated due to some poor behavior. If they released .0 to the entire fleet and it had such a problem that required a pull back, the results could be potential accidents or other negative results. Better to stage the roll out and tweak before the fleet receives it as .2.

Upvote 0
Here's some more. Do your own research but not even 10.69.3 is working. Perhaps 10.69.3.1 might be the one...same boat just waiting for ever

TWTWABC.png

Upvote 0