Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Service Center experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Of course ours is the best! Stopped by yesterday and Jenny, Felipe, Ric and crew were all accomodating as usual. I called them last week about my cruise control not working in the parts of the zipper lane and Jenny said to reboot but would open a service issue file. Did the reboot and seems to be working although I've only been in the zipper lane once since then. Anyway, Jenny followed up with me when I was there and asked if I wanted to have them look at it. Her and Jimmy had researched the issue but hadn't heard of any other incidents here. Told her they could do it when I get my tires rotated next month. She said to take a screenshot next time it happened so they could isolate the incident. The guys then showed me how to do a bug report...which I didn't know how.

So I basically stopped by to say hi and ask about the X and the whole crew took the time to talk to me...i try not to take up too much of their time but they're always so accomodating...even offering coffee and snacks for the road or if I just wanted to lounge a bit.

I wonder if other SCs go out of their way to provide such great personal service?

... I wonder if other SCs go out of their way to provide such great personal service?

We are doing a lot of wondering these days. I too wonder. I wonder things about the X. I wonder when we will see cameras replace outside mirrors on the S. I wonder if the Warriors will win another game this season. I wonder if our Service Center has embraced the Aloha spirit or is it primarily a Tesla Motors thing. Hmmm, DSmith's comment after experiencing another/different service center seems to hint that our Service Center is imprinted with Aloha spirit. Whatever/however, I'm just glad we have the team at our Service Center that we do. I appreciate their attention in all things Tesla. Mahalo folks.

We are doing a lot of wondering these days. I too wonder. I wonder things about the X. I wonder when we will see cameras replace outside mirrors on the S. I wonder if the Warriors will win another game this season. I wonder if our Service Center has embraced the Aloha spirit or is it primarily a Tesla Motors thing. Hmmm, DSmith's comment after experiencing another/different service center seems to hint that our Service Center is imprinted with Aloha spirit. Whatever/however, I'm just glad we have the team at our Service Center that we do. I appreciate their attention in all things Tesla. Mahalo folks.

I wonder when dsmith and akikiki are going to upgrade :biggrin:

somehow I think this guy is pulling our collective legs.
Several annual services and a couple of other visits where I wanted something changed.
I have my third annual service due in 3 months. how did "this guy" get his car four years before everyone else.
and which couple of other visits is he referring. he was there so many times I thought he was on the payroll. (or worked for consumer reports):biggrin:

Thanks papafox. But your pictures and your customer story is much better. Very nice. Just like your road trip blog, I enjoyed your story.

Well, the numbers are in and team Papafox and Iceman scored 132 retweets and 390 likes on twitter with our stories
And in the other corner, wearing the bright red Model S, is none other than Akikiki who scored 264 retweets and 577 likes
And the victor is ... (drumroll)
Wait, wait, wait, Tesla Motors has just posted another shot of Akikiki's car with one of his famous sayings
This new post already has 212 retweets and 617 likes
Even Elon Musk's mother has retweeted it, for goodness sakes!

A word of advice: be careful stepping into the ring and taking on Akikiki when things Tesla are at stake!

Well, the numbers are in and team Papafox and Iceman scored 132 retweets and 390 likes on twitter with our stories
And in the other corner, wearing the bright red Model S, is none other than Akikiki who scored 264 retweets and 577 likes
Wait, wait, wait, Tesla Motors has just posted another shot of Akikiki's car with one of his famous sayings

A word of advice: be careful stepping into the ring and taking on Akikiki when things Tesla are at stake!

what is this tweet thing you speak of:confused: is there a link that I can click on to see it?

Thank you papafox. That's too generous of you. But that is your way. Thanks, but we really know you are the Hemingway.