Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help me decide: Model Y or Mach-E

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla could do a lot more with the App generally, so that it would include more than just basic vehicle interaction functionality.
For sure. I would like integration with my local pizza shop as well as reminders of Election Day and what’s on the ballot and my email. Actually it turns out I just want my iPhone to have wheels and seats, do 0-60 in less than 4 seconds, etc. I still want it to fit in my front pocket though. Maybe there’s a way to allow an iPhone to integrate with a car media system. They could call it Apple Car or Play Apple or something clever, get some graphic designers to make a neat logo or something, license it to manufacturers saving them a bunch of effort working with pizza chains, etc, and we could have best of both worlds!

For sure. I would like integration with my local pizza shop as well as reminders of Election Day and what’s on the ballot and my email. Actually it turns out I just want my iPhone to have wheels and seats, do 0-60 in less than 4 seconds, etc. I still want it to fit in my front pocket though. Maybe there’s a way to allow an iPhone to integrate with a car media system. They could call it Apple Car or Play Apple or something clever, get some graphic designers to make a neat logo or something, license it to manufacturers saving them a bunch of effort working with pizza chains, etc, and we could have best of both worlds!
You can get an aftermarket external monitor for CarPlay. If FSD and Wyze becomes integrated into the screen I would consider.

The question is how much are you willing to pay for all of it? LOL.

Or how about, for starters:

1. Ability to schedule departure and pre-conditioning from the App
2. Driving stats
3. And the above-mentioned route-planning from the App

Ford's way to do OTA updates on Mach-E. It is an absolutely more eventful experience than on any Tesla!

And these are new hot topics on Mach-E fans forum:
1636660660439.png

Ford's way to do OTA updates on Mach-E. It is an absolutely more eventful experience than on any Tesla!

View attachment 731931
Several posts about software professionals calling each other out lately. who among you thought it was a good idea to patch a moving vehicle?

View attachment 731931
I know it's beating a dead horse, but this is what happens when you think you can just throw together some parts and become a 'Tesla killer'.