Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help me decide which color I should order on my P3D. Go!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally decided and with MSM. Now every time I see white M3 I go back and forth. LOL. Oh well. Thanks for all of the input. it was a tough decision because all the colors look awesome
Very cool! The color I juggled with the blue. Since all of the Tesla colors are really nice you can't go wrong. I'm not a fan of red, but even that is really nice, not too bright.
Enjoy your MSM 3 and know that you picked your best color... And car! :cool:

Reactions: Phlier
Im partial to white on white. I need tint still.

JJBqxKQ.jpg

I finally decided and with MSM. Now every time I see white M3 I go back and forth. LOL. Oh well. Thanks for all of the input. it was a tough decision because all the colors look awesome
So now you have to decide for the interior color... and may be chrome delete, windows tinting, ceramic coating.

And which version are you getting SR+, LR D, P?

• Funny
Reactions: Kleenerth3

Good choice

I think MSM makes the car look sophisticated / rich looking. Versus Sporty or “Toyish”.

But keep Wheels in mind too. Aero wheels look lousy on MSM. They look lousy on many colors. With no covers they look ok on some colors. Like white with no covers on Aeros. I don’t like dark cars with dark wheels, some people do.

47953530547_e211dc2d71_h_d.jpg

More good choices :)

Stealth or PUP?

If PUP, be aware of easy to bend 20” rims. Depends on your local roads. But they seem to be bad just about everywhere in the USA. It’s impossible to avoid every pothole.
Yes 20s break easier than smaller wheels, but this forum makes it seem like looking at them funny breaks them. In most situations there won't be a problem, only for large pot holes that really should be avoided anyway

Yes 20s break easier than smaller wheels, but this forum makes it seem like looking at them funny breaks them. In most situations there won't be a problem, only for large pot holes that really should be avoided anyway

When I see posts that say someone (in Calif) brought there car in for service (not knowing there was a wheel issue) and being told 3 out of 4 in were bent, I’d say looking at them bends them is pretty close. Another gentleman wanted to return or replace the car because he kept bending them. Yeah I’m sure some folks have been lucky so far. You never plan to hit potholes. I suspect a lot of folks have bent rims and don’t know it yet.

They look great, but I wouldn’t want them if you gave me a set.

Good choice

I think MSM makes the car look sophisticated / rich looking. Versus Sporty or “Toyish”.

But keep Wheels in mind too. Aero wheels look lousy on MSM. They look lousy on many colors. With no covers they look ok on some colors. Like white with no covers on Aeros. I don’t like dark cars with dark wheels, some people do.

47953530547_e211dc2d71_h_d.jpg

Definitely my least favorite color. It annoys me that Tesla has no true grey. Just that dolphin blue/grey.

If Tesla brought a real grey to the table, or brought back silver, man... I might trade my car in for the same car in one of those colors.

Blue is purple (some lights)
Red is wine red (some lights)
Midnight Silver is Dolphin Blue (some lights)
White is sparkly old-person white
Black is black. Always.

Black.

Also, don’t get black because it’s a PITA to keep looking good.

So your answer was black. And now it’s not. No color. Don’t get a color.
The actual answer is Black.

Then wrap it. :p