Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Holiday Update (2021.44.25.2)- A Big Disappointment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What in the world is all this arguing about… you literally have MULTIPLE ways to check your blind spot….
-screen, red line & red car shown
-blind spot camera (awesome new feature)
-and the “old fashion way”… LOOK!

How is this even an argument… sure the camera can be moved but that certainly doesn’t justify this massive amount of a complaint… it’s personal preference right? So ideally it would be great to be able to choose if you want a less obtrusive and simple “check” style (basically as-is) or if you would like it to show over the entire map so you can complain about missing your turn by turn directions or not being able to change your playlist due to the camera blocking it… lots of tech in these cars, enjoy it!

because tire pressure is now gone, theres only the service menu which also displays tire pressure.
Exactly where it should be, problem solved! One less distraction for people tinkering with nonsense… LOL, bring it… lets hear it… I know I know, you love checking tire pressure mid-ride for whatever misc reason… come on… be realistic, how often do you really need to check your tire pressure when the car tells you if it’s low… it should be an afterthought OR check it when you get in the car before you start driving. Now that would be safer! Safety first everyone! It’s all about safety right?! Check your trip milage at the start or end of your trip if you must… OR use the GPS as it’s designed with the great new ability to edit waypoints for all those stops needed to check tire pressure along the way! PROBLEM SOLVED! AMAZING!

LOL, again, enjoy your car! It’s an amazing piece of technology!

Exactly where it should be, problem solved! One less distraction for people tinkering with nonsense… LOL, bring it… lets hear it… I know I know, you love checking tire pressure mid-ride for whatever misc reason… come on… be realistic, how often do you really need to check your tire pressure when the car tells you if it’s low… it should be an afterthought OR check it when you get in the car before you start driving. Now that would be safer! Safety first everyone! It’s all about safety right?! Check your trip milage at the start or end of your trip if you must… OR use the GPS as it’s designed with the great new ability to edit waypoints for all those stops needed to check tire pressure along the way! PROBLEM SOLVED! AMAZING!

yes, but it has to be programmed that way.

Out of sight, out of mind. What prospective buyer would recognize that a dash cam or heated seats are even available. If this layout was my first introduction to Tesla interior and controls, I would have walked away. I can't imagine what someone who is completely new and un-informed must think at first glance, first impression.
It all looks so cheap now. The framing of the menus, the shape of the selections, even the degree symbol is gone from temp setting numerals. And they fact you gotta dig for basic creature comforts and controls....
How cheap and cheesy is that? Its pathetic anyone would try and justify the failure.
It was polished and genius before, now its a cheap imitation of what we had.
Why change it? improvements and additions are fine.
Tesla had it so right before.
They need to focus on the TACC and Autopilot problems that the car needs fixes for. Not F-up what they had right.

it was amazing before. It's just less amazing now.

Previously you can only see the tires pressure when the car is in motion (as far as I know), so the voice command is super helpful.
The new UI now displays the pressures even when the car is in park, so yes there is no need to see it while driving anymore!

Reactions: Tezlowski