Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HPWC / UMC2 to Roadster adapter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Henry,

I was impressed with the adaptor as well. It was good seeing Ryan and Kent and realize that we should not hang out together as it always ends up costing more money. Henry still hoping you can get the machine shop to crank out the next batch. Still waiting and hoping to get one soon!

Jason

Confirmed and confirmed. Supposedly more parts are at the anodizer and should be on their way here very soon. I apologize again for the long delay. It's been difficult for me counting on other people who don't deliver on time. I have waaaaay more sympathy for Tesla now when they push release dates back.

Confirmed and confirmed. Supposedly more parts are at the anodizer and should be on their way here very soon. I apologize again for the long delay. It's been difficult for me counting on other people who don't deliver on time. I have waaaaay more sympathy for Tesla now when they push release dates back.

Henry, I am also interested if you are keeping a list.

--Paul

No worries. While others constantly accuse me of just giving Tesla a pass, I've put out enough new products that I totally understand waiting on others. All good. :)

I completely understand! Thanks so much for your hard work!

I'm not as active on the forum as I used to be, but just today I was thinking about the adapter, and how useful it will be to me. We have a vacation house with a 64A S charger, but the Roadster has to live with 110. It takes over two days to charge, which makes weekend trips challenging.

So, what I'm saying is the same as everyone else: I'm just confirming that I'm still on the list. :)

Wow, fantastic work Henry! Please add me to the list... I'm a Can owner and am excited to get one of these to radically simplify my garage charging setup!

Have you published pricing info on the unit yet?

Thanks again for all your work on behalf of the Roadster community!
--josh

Successful night charging at Easton Town Center in Columbus, Ohio using the Model S adapter at 70 Amps. Saved me an hour of sleep last night the only other choice was a 30 Amp charger. Tesla stores create a great opportunity to utilize the Model S to roadster adapter.

20140718_031042201_iOS.jpg