Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I don’t recall, but wasn’t there some promise made..?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think there is some snark about Canadian Bacon - that is not really canadian or bacon. whats it called - back bacon? The stuff under my eggs Benedict is NOT called canadian bacon by my canadian friends.
For a nice brew - try Kokanee. brewer just north of Cour d'lane ID

While I'm not holding out hope for true FSD in my MS, promised or not, I did purchase it as I believe some features will be unleashed adding to a more robust EAP. I believe this combination will aid when I've had too must of my favorite Dogfish World Wide Stout. :)

A few months ago didn’t we get a message from Elon saying that Autopilot is going to get some new features during the holiday season? I don’t recall 100% (also not talking about the FSD promise or any promise made pre-August) I just feel like I heard something about them giving us a fun upgrade around this time. Something about the features being added-in that we are missing.

Also are any of the cars getting the ModelXmas style update this year? I know my S doesn’t have Falcon doors of course so it wouldn’t be as crazy as last year’s X Easter egg, but I’d love to have something too! My girlfriend would probably pass out just seeing the lights flicker on and off to a Christmas song. She’s like a little kid around this time haha!

Three months maybe, six months definitely, past a year now, so don’t believe any timelines from him.

The province of Quebec produces about 10X as much Maple Syrup as Vermont. They also have some good microbreweries - I am partial to Unibroue which is made in a suburb of Montreal and their La Fin du Monde beer which is quite high alcohol at 9.5%.

Heresy! Vermont maple syrup is the only maple syrup.

And most Canadian beer is German beer in drag. How about an original style, eh? See Anchor Steam, DIPA and TIPA for real innovation in the art and science of proper craft ale.

Love our Canadian brethren, but when the national dish is french fries with cheese curds and brown gravy (poutine*), there might be room for improvement.

As far as promises go, yes, promises were made and are as yet unkept. When you say something will happen and it doesn’t, it’s either an unkept promise or a lie by misrepresentation. Take yer pick.

And for your own sanity, give credence not to tweets ( oh so true lately) but to quarterly documentation. And to what you can see. Not hear.

The apologists line forms at left.

* which is actually delicious, if life-shortening.

Last edited:
Canadian, Sirachi, Maple Glazed, Vegan, Turkey, even synthetic Walter White Blue Sky Bacon....

You may have just encapsulated the rise and fall of human civilization - the pinnacle of achievement and the utter travesties of failure - in one line.

Much like AP1 and AP2. I kid, I kid.

What I want to know is what soundtrack will accompany the Bacon Chronicles of the buttershrimp.

• Funny
Reactions: LoL Rick
You may have just encapsulated the rise and fall of human civilization - the pinnacle of achievement and the utter travesties of failure - in one line.

Much like AP1 and AP2. I kid, I kid.

What I want to know is what soundtrack will accompany the Bacon Chronicles of the buttershrimp.
That's good... Bacon Chronicles.... Ahhhh dammit.... @TaoJones, You just inspired me to make another video. Congratulations (or condolences depending on your music tastes)

A few months ago didn’t we get a message from Elon saying that Autopilot is going to get some new features during the holiday season? I don’t recall 100% (also not talking about the FSD promise or any promise made pre-August) I just feel like I heard something about them giving us a fun upgrade around this time. Something about the features being added-in that we are missing.

Also are any of the cars getting the ModelXmas style update this year? I know my S doesn’t have Falcon doors of course so it wouldn’t be as crazy as last year’s X Easter egg, but I’d love to have something too! My girlfriend would probably pass out just seeing the lights flicker on and off to a Christmas song. She’s like a little kid around this time haha!
Sssssshhhh..... Don't bring it up....