Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Illinois Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had Tesla re-open my trade in section so I can insert my trade in information. Whether my EDD changes or not. I really don't care anymore, my car will be delivered eventually; just wanted to see if I should go with trade in or sell my car when it gets closer to my actual delivery date which is hopefully next month or December. Trading in my car will save me roughly $1100 in taxes but if I make more than that in selling the car against my trade in value. I'll sell the car instead.

So, I added a trade in for my order and they gave $14k for it which is actually higher than Carmax at least at the present but I plan on getting other values from cargurus, vrooom and carvana. If I attach a copy of my title and accept the offer but found a better price outside of tesla, I can still remove my trade in right?

I picked up my MYLR yesterday. It went pretty well. In and out in a half hour. Noticed a small tear on the passenger seat cushion and a possible smudge in the rear tail light. I think it's inside the housing. I've set a service appointment for next week. They allowed us to look inside the vehicle without accepting the vehicle in the app. In fact that sounded like a standard practice. That made it really easy to inspect.

I picked up my MYLR yesterday. It went pretty well. In and out in a half hour. Noticed a small tear on the passenger seat cushion and a possible smudge in the rear tail light. I think it's inside the housing. I've set a service appointment for next week. They allowed us to look inside the vehicle without accepting the vehicle in the app. In fact that sounded like a standard practice. That made it really easy to inspect.

What location is this that allowed you inside your car before signing?

Congrats! Can you take a quick pic how it looks like when you park closely to an object? Really no warning whatsoever? Sure, you have the rear camera but really nothing in the front that warns you as of now?
It still has warnings. It will make a noise and the display will still show a yellow to red line as well as the distance. Works great for me. I can't post a picture today as I'm too busy with errands but it absolutely has a warning.