Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Indiana Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Keeping it clean with all this hard water😫
Any advice for Black cars
I haven’t had to reach out yet…what’s the issue. I met with Alexis earlier.
I just finally broke down and went into the showroom. My mvpa was not correct, they finally fixed it yesterday. the annoying part was them reaching out via text and me responding quickly then nothing and nothing getting updated. we are good to go now to take delivery on Monday (I Hope)

I ordered a MY Long Range
Silver
Black interior
no tow
no fsd
I ordered on December 3rd of 21 and originally my EDD was November of 22. Since then it has jumped up to as early as the end of May and is currently sitting at Feb to May of 23 which makes me sad. I'm considering adding a tow hitch to try an bump the EDD up a little earlier. Would this work?

Long time listener, first time caller!

Ordered our first LR Model Y (No tow, 19”, 5 seater, No FSD) a few weeks ago and had an estimated delivery of Feb23-May23.

Went in a week ago and decided we wanted to go with the white seats and my EDD jumped up to Nov22!

So here we are. Glad to finally register to be a part of this amazing online community. Excited to see a Indiana waiting room to connect with other local Tesla enthusiasts.

Long time listener, first time caller!

Ordered our first LR Model Y (No tow, 19”, 5 seater, No FSD) a few weeks ago and had an estimated delivery of Feb23-May23.

Went in a week ago and decided we wanted to go with the white seats and my EDD jumped up to Nov22!

So here we are. Glad to finally register to be a part of this amazing online community. Excited to see a Indiana waiting room to connect with other local Tesla enthusiasts.
I just added a trailer hitch to my order and it jumped up 3 months as well. Expect your EED to jump around A LOT between now and delivery. Its frustrating but hopefully worth it.

Anyone else waiting on a delivery to the Castleton store in the next month or so? I'm a week away from being inside my month long EDD window. I've heard that tesla sends out cars in batches so I was wondering if we are due for a group of cars to arrive in Indy soon.
I'm waiting on my 4/27 MYP (Black, Black, no tow, no fsd) order. My current EDD is 8/4 - 9/1. No VIN yet. Today marks 3 months. The wait is brutal.

Reactions: GreyGhost77